Tuesday, April 23, 2024

dd 4 22..3

dd4 23 computer  problems we are having serious problem with the traffic over the wire-- we are working on it...

Dd 4 22

This may turn out to be a rough day,  I told you about the gallon of white pennies that I have compliments of some old boyfriend of Janine and I did some research online and found out that there are very few of those white pennies that are worth $250,000 each and it implied that one of the differences was that some of these were magnetic and some were not and the non magnetic ones a word 250,000 OK..  I will do a lot of things for 1/4 of $1,000,000 and sitting in my chair with a magnet checking out a gallon worth of pennies is certainly one of them..

except the magnet was dirty it was out of my workshop about 18 inches long and used for picking up nails at work sites.  so I decided I needed to wash off this magnet before I could sit so comfortably in my chair with it.

hands up for anyone who sees the problem coming but I went to wash it in the kitchen sink so I would have a nice tidy project going not realizing the kitchen sink is stainless steel so once I place the magnet in the kitchen sink I couldn't get it out that's a big magnet..

 

 so while I was struggling with the bag that in the kitchen sink nick came through the door looking for towels Emptied my supply of towels into his is brand new manure bucket he said that the donkey was about to have a baby and that he'd been told to go get the towels all right--so before he left with the towels he put my computer screen on the camera that would allow me to watch what was going on and I saw him arrive in the stall with the donkey who was just eating hay and he decided to give her more hay which was logical check the water which he did and then he decided to take some of the hay outside for the four donkeys or so on the other side of the door so he gathered up the hay and went out through the door and very slowly the door wedged opened and end came a goat's head.. it's also pretty well known that wherever a goat can put its head it will put its whole body and get loose at any rate so one goat came in cute little white thing and sure enough second cute little white goat came in and then nick came back in slightly flustered trying to get the goats out ohh the pregnant Mama stole.... goats are usually very nice benign animals without too much trouble but was it they do and they love to do it is if you push their head around they will stand up on their hind legs and come crashing down with their head and hit you in your closest spot which is sometimes your knees and that could be devastating it's fun to them pushing each other's head around is what they do for entertainment.. so that left nick with two goats and the pregnant Mama and to try to get them sorted out it was very difficult and clearly not one of his marketable skills... He finally got them sorted out and came back to the cabin where we called Elizabeth his wife who was visiting Janine..  and their advice was to keep watching on the Internet camera and if it looked like she was going to have a baby he was to come get me and take me down and put me in the stall to supervise whatever happened/

 

which brings us to the next problem I only have one shoe I don't know what noodles has done with the other we've looked for it for about a day now and I don't have it so although I stayed in my street clothing to be carried down to this pregnant donkeys stall I was going to only have one shoe . Nick said that didn't matter he was  interested only in what was in my head and not on my feet /

 

To get the magnet out of the sink was going to require some serious muscle which of course is Wallace.. who I'm sure would be happy to help in any way he can.

 

now is there anyone out there in camera land who would like to try and write the job descriptions for any of the people involved in this baby magnet  goay shoe episode..  because at one point assistant dog international said I MUST  write a job description for everybody  on the fatm...   and that's when I just completely lost it. this is a farm. I cannot tell from one minute to the next well anybody would be required to do.