Thursday, April 4, 2024

 dd 4 4



If it ain't ants it's fleas.. just when you think you've heard it all get ready.. Elizabeth just came in and said said in her best Scottish accent there's been a tree through the roof and I thought I wasn't hearing correctly but in actual fact that's what's happened the front of the main house into what was the living room a big tree kind of poked its way through and at the moment it doesn't look like there's any structural damage to the supporting trees lumber whatever but pretty much the whole roof is got holes poked in it big holes and she did say that the hardware of the  three. skylights landed in the kitchen which is basically the other side of the huge fireplace I don't know how that happened but apparently it did so it's very active today..

 

This ended up being a phone call :dictation?... ane I illjust leave it. Whatever—and get on the roof problem....

 

 

plus Judy has whatever Janine had----two exits no waiting ohh this *** **** machine hello another report so it's going on it is a tree that's down and it's actually resting on the deagle house ohh my word edge is roof So what it's done is it's come down in front of the porch it looks like the branches have come through pierced to the roof here and they just want the tip of it appears to have landed on the the deagle and that's all I could but I've got somebody what which is not the case that we can just go and take we can just take little limbs off yeah so I don't know whether or not you want the contact details for him ohh yeah ohh yeah right because I think they're all going to be really really busy today right I bet you get priority though well when you got your living living living area violated yeah I think it's actually it's my friend Stephanie it's somebody that she's got who was come and do it as a you know as a favour obviously they're still gonna charge for it but ohh no I don't I don't think I I think we're beyond the favor deal yeah I well unfortunately I think that's the problem I mean this is a big big branch I don't even think I could ask Wallace to do it no I don't think so no because it's not it's still not down on the ground and it's going to fall off the roof or whatever it's still it's still not wrestling on the crowd and if at any if at any moment the the Dingle house roof gives then the whole thing could come down from more you know you know yeah so do you want me to ask her to to contact him and see him ask him to come out who's who's she well nick says you have to get the insurance company to do it right because they will pay for it right well who's who's hello hi who's the she you wanna call ohh I'd I don't think that's a good idea at all I think you have to do this by the book I think so the insurance company and get them to come that's that's true but I'm sure they're not in till 9:00 so I can try and get ahold of them now I don't know if they have an emergency number or just wait until you can get I would assume that uh for uh claims they have a 24 hour light yeah OK OK let me let me that because otherwise I know right well just keep your eye on the heat because if you lose the heat you're gonna have broken pipes and water all over the place ohh it's fighting it's it's it's perfectly warm in here yeah well I'll say it is so far right OK yeah well uh it's honestly it's like it's not that's definitely not a problem at the moment at the moment OK keep your eye on it OK let me get on OK let me get on it Yep have fun night thank you bye bye..\

 

stay tuned