Monday, April 8, 2024

 

Mon, Apr 8 at 7:11 AM


What's the expression I don't know whether I'm on foot or horseback?  we have the insurance man supposed to be coming today we have a adult care facility to go to and for some reason my car is not providing the correct electrical impulse to keep the tail lights of the trailer going that one sounds weird.  OK. there is hey gizmo which you can plug in to your car to make sure the correct things are lighting up that correct light bud has one and with all the trailers we have I think we probably ought to get one you can plug it into your car and it will give you what's happening in my case it looks like the fuse that runs the trailer lights.. Has blown... and I don't know where those fuses are even kept so I will be going to ira Toyota today I which is not too far from me we're going to with the dogs at 10:00 anyway what you will be taking the puppy for today's diversion..  saying that I can't hook the trailer till we figure out why the car is in telling the trailer to put its life on.

 

that thing that bud has it's about 6 inches long and it is also a junction for having to plug in the older 4 bar trailer connection.... and he said it was not expensive I think that's probably a good idea.

 

among all the other things that happened is the cabin lost Internet connection either with the tree or with the tree removal whichever Everybody around here is like a little bit on edge. with too much so we're having to haul  hey from Goldie farm to Meredith..  namely Meredith is out of hay and shaving.. and no one's even heard from the hey guy no why.  Luckily we have a nice day today so at least the complication of rain pouring into the living room of the house Which keeps Elizabeth busy playing musical manure buckets.

we have a winner who did not get her should have been prizes because apparently we don't have the whole address.. sue Coleman--- what will I have is Hastings 3915 that is not enough mailing address is that in the UK or the United states ohh wherever what do you want one more that address was sent there apparently we have a second   for Henderson Columbia MO.. we need a better address there too.

 

Other than that life is normal--ohh 


i asked dana to save stumps for forest seating for the veteran project...****