Sunday, April 14, 2024

 dd 4 14


Ask and ye  shall receive---  I asked for information on roofers and I have quite a few here to go through today thankfully and notably they have quite a few precautions to take ----it does sound like roofing is a place where a lot of newly graduated college students jump in with more enthusiasm than insurance and have created problems both by falling off the roof and by not finishing the job but taking the money ....so on we go..  

 

I'm not getting very far with my pee pad program///. being a boy dog he figures if he gets his front feet on the pee pad, he's there but that is not geometrically correct

I don't want to say that having a puppy is terribly distracting but I did just save a package of 500 pieces of paper for the copy machine I'm thinking that maybe if I put the manufactured end in first that the other end of the puppy chewed might just go through anyway//sitting here drinking my cup of coffee at 3:00 AM he has bought to me an  --- AA battery.--- pair of glasses. === a three inch brass ring  A piece of mattress foam,,A LEFT HAND SNEAKER,   One of the new yellow goldies acres pens  and a calculator..(still  useable ) THUS EMPTYING THE  UNDER AND BEHIND COLLECTION FOR LAST NIGHT.

 

Let's hope before 7:00 this morning he can find me some kind of right hand foot covering device... because with the puppy in the house a pair of anything can be just a figment of your imagination.. and the best you can do it is one right-hand foot covering device and one left-handed..  I wore that combination to the last adult care center and as I sat there in the circle with 25 or so residents of the facility my mismatched footwear looked almost normal as the staff assumed that at my age I just didn't know,, when in actual fact I've accepted the challenge of training a very active puppy.

 

I believe a company called E-D. Roofing will be here early this afternoon at least that's what somebody said last night on the phone but I don't know if they remembered that "to Morrow" was going to be a Sunday--  Sundays don't make any difference in the animal world.--- they all need food and care 365 days a year..