Thursday, April 11, 2024

dd  4 11


Judy out today--- her head has been leaking for 2 days – and now the rest of her is complaining about needing more sleep and less external coverage ( helping me).

 

Ok... now driving-----  as I adjust my driving to my age and whatever medications I happen to be on at the moment     ---it would be exceedingly helpful if any of the local camera people could sign up for these trips to adult care centers ---it would involve getting organized and loading up at 9:30 to arrive at the facility at 10 and spend about 45 minutes drive home you probably would be back by 11:30 certainly  by 12 unless we get distracted by some ice cream stand or luncheon place  or whatever.     Most of our appointments are for 10:00 in the morning anyway..  I could use the help driving ..

 

Seeing as I'm generally awake and at least doing paperwork along about three to  4:00 in the morning... by the time it gets to be 9:00 that would be a normal person's lunch and I do find that if I have a semi meal at that point that my body thinks that 10:00 ought to be nap time in which case I should not be driving so I will be trying to get all my chores done somewhere between 6:00 and 9:00 in the morning..  all my doctors--- three or four of them---- have made statements on paper that they see no reason I should not drive it's just I personally know how important a nap is to me so I have to avoid driving during that time...  This does allow for the fact if someone else drives me somewhere anytime during the day and it becomes necessary to back up the trailer it's possible to wake me up and have me back up the trailer and then I'll quietly nod off while you drive me home.  the only other option is to eat--- food or better yet.... icecream--- that will keep me awake and alert. at any hour...

 

My latest mechanical problem is to try and get my car inspected----- the sticker right now is February of 24 at least the year is right... the problem is I took out the back seats to accommodate the dogs so therefore the seat belts are not necessary and I did not notice that one of them was totally gone---  I think chewed ....

My car needs some severe attention....  actually just removing the trash would help.   the coffee holders up front are covered all over the bottom with about 1/4 an inch of hair dog hair///. vacuuming would help too

 

today's trip it is to a facility in Danvers usually very quiet facility I would love to have help...

heres jimminey