Sunday, September 22, 2024

 dd 9 22

Dd 9 22

 

Thank heaven someone sent us coffee for the Keurig but Gwen had figured out that it's only two cups of anything warm will do very nicely in the morning so when she doesn't have coffee she just lets the water run through and drinks that and it works at least in emergencies it works..

 

 I found out then a friend of mine from circus days is in a and assisted living place which we go to on a regular basis so I'd like to try and see if we can get there today if not today then pretty soon it was very strange to see them there in wheelchairs and me there almost in a wheelchair but with dogs...

 

another project of the day is to take the normal hitch off the back of my car and put in that hitch a thing to carry wheelchairs it would be very handy and it does have a ramp which means that sizzle as she gets older could go up the ramp and in the gate in the back door.. it's an aluminum umm what the hell is it it's a it's a ramp with a flat area attached to it absolutely perfect for wheelchairs...  I'm wondering how it survives crowded parking lots with another 2 1/2 feet sticking out the rear ..we'll find out I guess.

 

One of the things I check along with the weather is the number shot in the United states versus the number killed in the eastern war problem---- the war is not always ahead last night 4 + 14 so far in Georgia maybe Alabama or Alabama I stand corrected--- Alabama

 

Now As for puppy peeing progress---  we've taken a severe step backwards because she is illustrating the well known Great Dane concept of do not go out in the rain regardless...  I hate to say it but sizzle told me the same thing overnight...  if I do get up and put penny out, I have to put her muzzle on because that stops her from eating rocks

at the moment at least since we started using the muzzle we haven't had any rock come out of the back end

whereas before muzzle we had at least 75% rocks.. what's interesting is she now lets us put the muzzle on without any fuss at all that runs through the door then runs in and runs to her feed dish to see if maybe she could have a snack we're trying to shovel all the food we can into her without causing diarrhea she is so active I wish she'd gained a little bit of weight we're working on it she does get a vitamin pill--- I still wonder about ADHD this is one active dog