Thursday, September 19, 2024

 dd 9 19


Dd 9 19. I must have a few critical comments on that man kicking the woman around the floor I think the judge was very wise and not allowing him back out in society not only for the pretection of society but I would hope somebody would flatten him quickly as they may do in the jail---- I will be cheering them on.. I have been in farming too long to put up with a male animal that doesn't behave because what you do in farming is immediately remove the masculine appendages which produce too much testosterone which the animal cannot handle and therefore we trying to handle the animal can't handle.. if do you get rid of those life is an awful lot different almost every horse and dog Has become less dangerous for lack of those things.


now if I think back to entire male animals that I have left entire--- a very spectacular 1 was Don quijote who fathered 30 or so foals.. and was constantly turned loose in Boston and let around by absolute strangers with no problem whatsoever/the more spectacular ones that you may remember deagle male dog that I got from Belgium.. many pictures of him totally loose at the topsfield fairground.. being handled and brushed and carried on by absolute strangers perfect manners... actually better manners than the children around him because he was the one to have his ear bitten by a child in Medford.. ending in a bloody mess


the next spectacular one would be thumper---by the time he was around I was beginning to be involved ADI.. and going to conferences where people brought their dogs and there was a big notice to the fact that entire male dogs we're not allowed at the conference..  but when I got there I found several entire male dogs were allowed ---golden retrievers belonging to what became known to me as the officials of adi..  who informed me that because they were golden retrievers there were no problem..  well I knew that my Great Dane was not a problem either so the next conference I arrived with Thumper--- Who was perfectly behaved.. However the second day of the conference someone finally discovered thumper was not neutered...  and this became a big issue even though he was perfectly behaved.. thus was my introduction to adi... or should I say their introduction to me


after thumper was Bentley--who never took one step out of line and was about as perfect a dog as you could have as he continued to father many pups By then I really was not invited to go to a adi anymore and found my own path of action to be much more productive by eliminating some of the paperwork type things required of adi and just concentrated on good dogs. AD I did eventually send me a letter admitting that my dogs were wonderful and absolutely no problem whatsoever ---the problem was me.. 

I agreed with them and found I was a lot more useful to society by concentrating on producing good dogs and not reams of paperwork. I don't think anyone was terribly thrilled when George was awarded service dog of the year.. that was supposed to be a golden retriever or a yellow lab and not a black  Great Dane.. great Danes were stupid and useless comedians...

Wellllllll,.... not quite.....

So back to this male person kicking a female person around---I hope the people in jail figure out some way to educate that person--- I'm told that happens often....