Saturday, June 22, 2024


this fool -----machine has now deleted what I push the button to send and has now deleted it and I don't have a copy backup anywhere which is my own damn fault I was so busy writing a discussion on 220 current and how the hell I could be responsible for it if I hadn't been in the building in the last year we did we did get an electrician here who is 90% sure that it's coming from the first floor of the laundry building it is the 220 circuit which is a lot more powerful than the 110---- 110 will knock you over 220 you may not get up.....

so we don't want to fool with that..

 then I had a nice discussion about the Unicorn and how goalies farm was rolling on with lots of people requesting to come here and initiating the idea that people pick up their relatives at these nursing homes and then bring them here for as the destination which we do have a place for them to sit in the shade or they can even stay in their car and drive around... I had a nice long daily doggie on that

 

 and it's all gone so I'll kiss this one by before the same thing happens again