Sunday, June 2, 2024

 dd 6 1




Between Wallace and Janine--- this place is really looking pretty good and now we are according to Judy lined up to expect buses of people from daycare centers etcetera which brings us to the point of parking and traffic I have asked many times for sdp people to park in our parking lot and not drive through my yard.. this is not only been ignored but people have been encouraged to park wherever they want which is often on the grass or interfering with other transportation in the yard.  I have asked pleasantly long enough--  the disregard shown by SDP people has made it necessary for me to just insist. Unless you have a well identified handicapped plate you may not drive through the gate.  It is actually a shorter walk to service dog project kennels if you park in the parking lot and walk through the flat field.

 

In an effort to make sure I took care of any dogs that I caused to be born, my inactivity has been interpreted as not being interested.  this could not be further from the truth..  I am Heartbroken that my last litter of beautiful dogs is still just in a kennel 99% of the time .. Now I'm told that the officers of the service dog project have started breeding for a litter -.  I don't see as they have had any huge success with the dogs they now have still in a kennel at one and two years old. \

 

And I am tired of sitting here by the hour constantly wiping out paragraphs saying I can't say that--I can't say that--when in actual fact if I could only explain what I've been through in the last three years . When I started all this many years ago the place was open people loved coming here---we had no restrictions no lo Looked doors--- no problem with parking and if anybody did have problem with the parking I could pick them up in my golf cart.  people walking around were smiling and cheerful.  I'm not sure we will ever get back to it but we're not going to the way things are right now so they're gonna have to change.