Monday, June 3, 2024

 dd 6 3










Dd 6 3
 I didn't even know that in writing these emails you could make the sign of two clapping hands in yellow----I certainly got a bunch of those as approval for daily doggy as of yesterday.

 

As for the parking problem, there are those who may not realize I have two driveways one for #37 and one for #45...  the one for #37 is  hot topped  ---- the one for 45 is not hot topped..  the one for 37 provides an easy walk through our yard down to what I call the sociable area by the flagpole...  the number 45 driveway does abruptly And at Katie's fence but I had left about 6 feet open so the neighbors could maintain a trail out into the forest. Behind the white “Giraffe”tent. ..  I do not suggest opening any gate to kate's area because there is a cow and a bull in there and though the bull is very friendly the cow is basically wild ----  in the last few years I've seen many people use that trail but I don't know what shape it's in ----    the trail is on our property, but goes around our property and there is a gate which is not locked behind what we call the G10 the giraffe tent which is that tall white thing..  where neighbors were welcome to come and get fresh eggs out of the chicken coop which was right there and several did as I say I don't know if it's been maintained but it certainly is there and not blocked in any way that I know of ..