Wednesday, June 12, 2024

 dd 6 12


Yesterday's news of the court case was spectacular enough by itself um I don't know enough about all the details to relay anything accurately but I am told the results are posted somewhere online I did hear rumors about the fact that the judge awarded interest on an outstanding bill of $59,000 so that number became something in the 80s/... there's nothing quite that's exciting as being in a courtroom like that and being able to hear maybe one word out of every 20 that are spoken so I haven't a clue .I did hear the word interest which could have been mathematical or psychological who knows.

 

That was 100% janine's project start to finish..  I have not started on mine yet.

One thing at a time... but I have started a list ohh big expenses around here that people don't know about and I just paid them hoping that eventually the whole output would be solvent enough to repay me back again--we're working on that.

 

One thing that gets mentioned that's kind of funny there's the swing set... my lovely swings set---if I had to pick a number as to how much it actually cost out of pocket there are 5 pieces of two inch pipe metal pipe then make it up

and short pieces three of them at each end got welded together by a friendly person for zero...so that “Outrageous expense” was zero on my part because he basically bought the pipe too..   I think he should manufacture and sell those

we've had enough people absolutely love it..  oh the seat part is part of my scaffolding which I bought back when they were putting up the arena so I could reach some of the turnbuckles..   it makes a great swing set.

Being on this blood thinner means I have to go and have a blood test a lot very often.. to make sure it's not getting too thin and this morning at 8:45 I'm due there...   the coagulation group at the hospital is the most efficient I have ever seen

 

one other thing to mention quickly is that the cafeteria at the hospital is easily a destination for lunch lunches are s subsidizedoup so therefore they're cheap and the Turkey sandwich and the bowl of veggies are better than I've had anywhere else so good morning.