Tuesday, June 4, 2024

 dd 6 4 

I dunno why it didn’t go to everyone. It says 1140 opened it.

I would hate to have anyone miss any word of wisdom I inadvertently put out but here is what was on that daily doggy for the 3rd of June and I will continue on with my 6. 4

Dd 6 3 I didn't even know that in writing these emails you could make the sign of two clapping hands in yellow----I certainly got a bunch of those as approval for daily doggy as of yesterday.

 

As for the parking problem, there are those who may not realize I have two driveways one for #37 and one for #45...  the one for #37 is  hot topped  ---- the one for 45 is not hot topped..  the one for 37 provides an easy walk through our yard down to what I call the sociable area by the flagpole...  the number 45 driveway does abruptl y end  at Katie's fence but I had left about 6 feet open so the neighbors could maintain a trail out into the forest. Behind the white “Giraffe”tent. ..  I do not suggest opening any gate to kate's area because there is a cow and a bull in there and though the bull is very friendly the cow is basically wild ----  in the last few years I've seen many people use that trail but I don't know what shape it's in ----    the trail is on our property, but goes around our property and there is a gate which is not locked behind what we call the G10 the giraffe tent which is that tall white thing..  where neighbors were welcome to come and get fresh eggs out of the chicken coop which was right there and several did as I say I don't know if it's been maintained but it certainly is there and not blocked in any way that I know of .

 

so for all those folk who can remain cheerful --- they can continue to use the parking pit on #37... however if even one of them flips the bird.. and tells me I am a F*****A**** that should be in a nursing home.----the rules might again change, ( yes we do have that on tape for those of you who tell me I'm not being truthful)

I'm not sure but I think we have the copy of the lawyers letter suggesting that my children be brought to trial for not putting me in a nursing home.. that does exist somewhere..   my kids are still looking for a home that will accept 3 danes --To put that concept to rest all my records are public information because of a study that I'm in at mass general and I allow anybody to read the same medical records at Leahy.  That mass general study ----whatever it is---is extremely thorough... and involved  not only mental activity, but so help me ---measuring all parts of Me with a measuring tape !!!–

 the general medical  feeling on my mental capability is that I'm no better than I was when I was 60 but I'm no worse either.   What you see is what you get,

 

so think carefully--- I have no desire to provide any less than excellent care for the dogs still here...but I am going to insist that  people get treated better.  I’m going to make changes.... hopefully nice ones... ,

 

hopefully we can get back to enjoying “crazy acres”  

**********

Dd 6 4

Big problem of the area is that the big stable down the road ---Lynbrook stable ---had a horse go through the floor ---I don't know the details---Janine did run in to see if there was anything she could do --  There was all sorts of equipment fire equipment-- truck equipment--and including the SPCA’s horse ambulance..

when we first heard of the story the horse went through two floors to the cellar but that seems to be corrected too it just went through the floor and got hung up and took five hours to get untangled---- she said that the horse was lying there on the ground tranquilized and everything seemed to be as under control as it could be so we left.  we may yet get involved. My guess somebody is going to insist... the horses be removed from that barn and rightly so but it's a big stable I don't know how many horses but I don't think the horse community can absorb many..   it is one  thing to absorb the equines, and another to accommodate the people aND TRAFFIC THEY WOULD GENERAte...

 

there is such a thing as portable stabling—we use it yearly for big horse shows- and there is the topsfied fairgrounds with draft horse straight stalls...   the       SPCA SHOULD BE ABLE TO “FIND” STALLS...   WE COULD TAKE SOME—AND MERIDITH COULD TAKE SOME..WE WILL WAIT AND SEE WHAT TYPE EMERGENCY  DEVELOPES... CERTAINLY WE ARE CAPABLE OF CARING FOR SOME IF WE ARE NEEDED,..

 

ODD  as it sounds... There are so many New England barns that are made with the stalls on the 1st floor and somehow the manure can get shoveled to the cellar into a dump trailer---off hand I can think of four BarnS right near us... those barns are now 75 to 100 years old and rotting in various places..  it's one of those cases where if you do a stall for five years you get to assume that everything is fine and never bother look at the details.. which in this case can be devastating.. 

 

Personally in my case in the 1970s in Lynnfield a horse got loose and went into an area he was not supposed to go in which was an area that collected rainwater and he went through the floor..  he wasn't hurt he was just standing eight feet down ..  which was relatively easily resolved by ordering many tons of sand which the neighborhood then bucketed into the cistern where he was quite happily living at the moment..

five hours later he stepped out of the cistern and went on with his life perfectly healthy..

This situation does not sound like it we'll have as happy and ending--but who knows.

 

I would like to think that we could and would help in any way in this emergency if we are asked.. 

 

Now while everyone is inspecting the Floor of the barns Take a split second and have a look at the floor of all these horse trailers that are made out of wood and sometimes the floor gets old .

In the process it crossed my mind that I should make a list of the expenses I have had for service dog project that I have not yet addressed...  Before anyone ends up in court arguing about who gets what dump trailer let's take into consideration those things which I now own which I really don't want that are negative.

---- stalls one through 8 once accommodated my donkeys herd with a dirt floor and a door that went out to puppy hill---right now  I have monstrous slabs of concrete inside and out that I don't want and would have to pay someone to take out of here----- there's an awful lot of that around here--so be sure to calculate the cost of getting me back to Ground Zero.  There are so many things I ended up paying for that I never would have needed if it wasn't for service dog projects.   like a furnace in the barn—I don’t need that—never did--- or a perfectly functioning set of five kennels in  the deagle house..  indisputable expenses to accommodate

a fully functioned training facility..you can not even see many of them..  but they are there.

 

And it occurs to me,  that  some  of  our chain link fence..  Was found to be much better quality at half the price from the Amish people in Pennsylvania..  the hitch there is they only take cash-- no checks.  So you carefully count the bills into their hand before you even start to empty their trailer..  I am told the same is true when they sell their milk to the Hershey company.

 

The job that Janine and Carly did yesterday was unbelievably busy and successful they lost count at 75 people who are all excited to have horse and donkeys in Chelsea mass--and I think they have another job much the same today...   what we are not getting which I really must insist on is some thank you letters that we can then present to Mr. Cummings to see if we can't get him this sponsor our travel expenses or something ... wherever we go the staff gets as much or more out of it than the residents.