Thursday, June 20, 2024

 


Our best and positive news is the Unicorn--Janine took her to an assisted living place in Woburn yesterday with the two chickens of carlys and they had a fantastic time everybody was so enthralled with with both the chickens and the the Unicorn so it's nice to have a really upbeat experience with that deal . We could never run out of people in assisted living places to go visit last week without too much trouble I think we saw over 200 people and we're not booked every day we only booked about three days a week and it's the morning about 10 is that our usual arrival time.. it's a whole new ball game and a week ago quite aways with variety all the way down to judies turtle is that a turtle or a tortoise excuse me it's a tortoise we could give everybody quite a variety to think about.

 

and then they came home to the left electrical that I don't understand and the fire department doesn't understand the electronic apartment is looking into it .

 

it kind of started in ICU building with people getting shocked and then yesterday somebody got a shock out of the laundry building which is pretty logical because they are electrically tied together at any rate we have a some rogue electrical current around here and we need to get it straightened out before somebody gets really hurt and I have asked Lynn to contact electrician because she has the building locked anyway ... honestly stuff gets so complicated.. used to be every building on the property was not locked and I don't know what the ruling is about having the fire department have access somehow---- I don't know and I don't wanna know I just want to get on with life.

I can't just call an electrician because the doors are locked... So I don't have access now I have to worry about whether they're gonna shut off the electricity and there's awfully hot weather there would be no air conditioning for the dogs--- I'm not sure what provisions have been made for that anyway I don't see any fans except in the horse department.. Where Janine has filled all the big water tubs is in preparation for maybe not having access to water because that seems to be where we're getting the shocks from.

Bud offered a thought that maybe because so much of the plumbing is now done with plastic pipe that the old copper pipes which were actually used to ground the electricity are not there and he wondered about the heater in icu building He wanted me to go check but I'm not supposed to go in that building and the laundry building which has the panel is locked. I can't do a thing. and we'll have to rely on Lynn to straighten it out.

With this hot weather fans and the air conditioning are critical.

Just off the top I paid the craney company to put all the wires for the laundry building in metal pipe when we went through the rat problem---and the wires for the icu building all right where you can see them . It's gonna take an electrical guy with with meters and figure out what's going on so I hope Lynn has them on deck.

 

I believe there are some people coming today to have maybe lunch I don't know um in the new rendition of the ice tea tent..  it really is quite lovely and if there is a breeze it's in that area.. so I'm off again with my spray bottles and a fan.. it does work