Tuesday, June 18, 2024

 


 NO NOT YET



Dd 6 18

WOW ! 

i knew someone would remember.   this is a very intellectual bunch !!

 

THE MERCHANT OF VENICE by Shakespeare is about taking a pound of flesh for a debt owed.  However, IF “THEY” ” took the flesh, causing  blood to spill, etc. etc.

Honey

 

a hugely interesting concept as i draw up a list of  "stuff" atound here

 

which started me thinking.....i have shared-- and will continue to share what i have for the benefit of my dogs that i caused to be born here... and to some extent as we officially "open" the donkey cafe to be open to all the day care folk in busloads...and lets face IT – ANY OF THE CAMERA PEOPLE—ESPECIALLY THOSE BRINGING BIRTHDAY CAKES !!  Great fun watching people meet me who already know nearly everything about me from the mail calls.. and meet each other with whom they have been corresponding for two years and never got to meet them before.. camera people arrive and just slide into place with the least possible fuss whether they're staying overnight somehow or eating or whatever everybody is welcome somehow. 



There is--- in full view of everybody--- the dumpster,,  historically I had a post that could be reached by the guy driving the dumpster pickup truck and I used to leave him five or $10 or something on that post which he could just take without getting out of his truck---that encouraged him to take whatever I piled up on the dumpster..  Four years... and then he got in some kind of trouble with drunk driving and lost his license to drive that truck so he has to work in the yard now..  however the goodwill that all those dollars caused got passed on to the new driver who never complains I think about what to be picked up it was sitting on the dumpster...  The dumpster is now supported by service dog project funds--- I have never seen it overflowing, and by actual search it's usually less than half full. .. However we--- got reprimanded for tossing one small bag of trash in the ½ full dumpster.   Interesting as I make up this list of stuff I bought when I had no personal reason to buy such things... AT LEAST IT WAS NOT NARKETING THAT MADE me buy this stuff..

 

My latest fascination is with bowls of food basically starting a cup of rice to which you can add proteins vegetables seasonings whatever some of these concoctions are very good and a lot easier to deal with than the usual luncheon sandwich... just make sure you start the bowl with a cup of rice ....some of them are super/

FINALLY !!