Sunday, June 9, 2024

 dd 6 9


Dd 6 9

 

So help me just when you think you may be organized someone turns on that great button in the sky that says shuffle... that the tree falling on the House ---we have paid workers so therefore we're I'm very close to the bottom in my checking account and I get a notice saying that their payment is in the mail so therefore I'm thinking great I'm not gonna have to worry about that anymore and one second later I get a notice that the. payment has expired and they're going to send pieces of it to anybody whose name is on the account well isn't that nice---- One second...

The mess this is gonna make...

 

Ohh well--- on we go but I don't have the umphhhh. to create anything cute and comical with my $14,000 overdraft over my head---

 

I did however receive an awful lot of emails very much like the one below

 

One of these Sundays we will make it back to crazy acres with a commemorative bowl of whipped cream. 

Keep up the good fight