Monday, December 11, 2023

 dec 11

Judy is back thankfully and we don't have anything booked today as far as daycare centres but she's booked a whole lot of them starting tomorrow ---sh she tells me most of them are "booking " for every 2 weeks....that could be do-able....we are a work in progress....and we do like essex county !! about 30 min travel to these places in either direction.


somehow um I do know we have some sort of court case tomorrow but somehow we'll get it all done and we do have to go get hay today ----it's supposed to stop raining at noontime so that we might be able to whip up there before she goes home sort of I don't know today we’re going to hang a little loose

 

also because Elizabeth is ill---she started yesterday with a sore throat and nick said last night it was her nose & chest or throat her ears eyes everything everything upper so she's probably out of Commission.

 

I had decided there were all sorts of things I would have done by January 1st and now I find that's only a couple weeks away the big thing we're missing is a flyer another thing is a business card.. Whenever I even have the dogs in the car I get an awful lot of interest and all sorts of people are fascinated with the fact that I'm very quickly tell them that we do daycare centers with these dogs and I'm looking for people to help go with me and then they say oh good give me a business card and I don't have one so I don't look good at that point a lot has to do with the facts we had a slight go around with the mix up of crazy acres add Goldys farm plus the 501-C 3.... Plus what number went with what bank account so it's been a tough month but I think we're there... 

 

The guilt put on me by this very pleasant physical therapist is dreadful she said she would be back next week to see what progress I had made and of course I haven't made an awful lot.  ---I've been very comfortable reading a book---

As for elder care, I was fascinated to have someone in the Ipswich senior whatever stop by and give me my yearly small loaf of banana bread they apparently give one every Christmas to the  old people this is about the 4th one I've had so it must be round 80 that you start getting banana bread which is very interesting it's very nice it's homemade and my excitement of the day will be...... to follow through on betsy's introduction to the open door food preparation place... and maybe I can give them. the wonderful healthy drink that somebody gave me a case of... not really realizing that this particular healthy drink is to put weight on.... to the tune of 360 calories....  where the normal protein sort of drink is about 160.... so we have that correction to deal with

 

Now every month I do get some sort of newspaper from the elder care department well I don't really remember and I ought to pay more attention to it which is probably why I'm sort of out of step ... maybe if I read that thing I could get two loaves of banana bread a year somehow.... It very carefully lists things like yoga classes... 

 

I feel like I'm back...... on the road !