Friday, March 27, 2020

mar 27 2020
watching the local news is less painful than the national...   bill gates has some pretty good take on the whole then..
namely  it will go down when each person with it  infects less than one person... like 1 out of 3 type thing. that was 
in his current interview... he had a ted lecture 5 years ago where he nailed this whole thing on the head

those ted lectures are a good thing.  john carter - has one of our dogs-- father was mafia- he got shot inthe head
also jailed -- and in jail he learned about fitness and now runs his own gym...  when he PPLIED FOR A DOG..I ASSUMED WAR INJURY
AND LATER FOUND OUT IT WAS MAFIA RELATED !!  NICE GUY    GOOD TALK 

HEALTH REPORT..   STILL DEALING WITH THE FAULTY  BIG MAC-- AND my head is leaking.... A SIGNIFICANT NOSE DRIP..   I AM HOPING.....
MY seasonal  NOSE DRIP IS HISTORIC WHEN I END UP CARRYING A ROLL OF TP  TO DEAL WIWTH TEH DELUGE

JANICE....( AUTHOR PERSON) sent me what she called authors coppiesof the service dog project book.

i think i am supposed to proof rread thaose.. now there is a jo0ke.  they look fine tome ! 

 I THINKwill be  SENDING ME  couple cartons of books  to sign...==
 the book looks like a regualr book!!!! and has my picture on it  !!! i am very imporessed..

it has that picture of me spoon feeeding 10 pups who are all sitting politely in front of me...   that is a challange to anyone ekse raising pups... l
i would like to see pictures of other  breed litters sitting so nicely...

it does have my origional spelliong.. so it will be a cghalange in places to read...
as i age, my fingers stutter...
-----

Hi Carlene!

Glad to hear you are staying well.

I have a couple photos to share from a few weeks ago having spent the evening with Mike and Iggy. Mike treated us to a meatloaf dinner and Iggy provided the entertainment.
They are both doing well.  Mark and I watched as Iggy got the royal treatment for his own dinner before we sat down to eat.

Iggy is very good at never leaving Mike’s side. Any little move Mike makes his shadow is there with him. That includes bathroom trips. I imagine that’s kind of awkward depending on the size of the bathroom. Hahaha

Mike bought another vehicle. It’s vintage and he calls it The Iggymobile. It’s a Jeep, originally made in Toledo, sent to California and purchased by a man for his Great Dane, Rocky. Rocky has since passed and the fellow was THRILLED that Rocky’s car has become Iggy’s car.

Here are the photos. Mark is the fellow playing with Iggy. Iggy loves attention and should you stop, one mammoth paw encourages you to start up again. And if you’re not quick enough, two mammoth paws get involved. Remain well, my best, Dawn