Friday, August 9, 2024

 That book  someone ( I forget who—but thank you from last night’s mail call... !!)doctor dog has consumed my head ... the first chapter is exactly where I am with lachey.. “what do I do next? “

 

How do I write a letter to someone regarding lockiel ability to sniff out armpits and  not sound like some generic idiot.. I hate to think of how long I spent telling him to stop that before I realized he's trying to tell me something..  so I'm anxious to to continue with that book.. which probably means I should not stay in my pajamas all day today.

 

There are a couple armpits which do haunt me a little---one was in Chelsea at the special needs school--he made a very definite positive and I tried to explain it to the attendant but I'm not sure it went anywhere.. In my case often looking like an idiot is predominant.  It's a personification that’s hard to shake.  

 

Now As for trying to locate a puppy---  specially a Harlequin female puppy----It is such a peculiar and unusual thing to do that I can't warn anybody ahead of time...buttttttt---- Unusual does draw attention.. like looking for a Harlequin Great Dane female--there are some out there but it also draws attention to the fact that people looking 4 such a dog will have trouble.. and therefore are vulnerable to the. “send me a $300.00 deposit and I'll meet you on some street corner halfway”  we're getting a lot of those-- but somehow when you offer to go and meet the dog in the kennel..  they can't do that

my guess is they own zero dogs or are running a puppy farm----- probably the zero dogs because you don't even have to have a dog just a few good pictures to be a really important thing on the Internet... boy have we learned that in more ways than one

but experience comes  from bad experiences.  Elizabeth contacted someone that I had reached out to a month ago and we may be a solution for her. the dog owner.. as well as solve our lack of a Harlequin female puppy---  it is close enough for us to go there with cash and expect to bring the pup home---  so I am working in that direction--which basically means pile up a bunch of fluffies to deal with a new puppy.

 

Janine has come up with a workable business card... and I think we should get some printed quickly like at staples to give me some ammunition if I ever do end up on a street corner holding a donkey waiting for a ride to the nursing home.. which could be totally a real thing..  but wouldn't that be fun.....


 
Inline image