Wednesday, August 7, 2024

 dd 8 7

first of the day. dump run... because if we are not there bt 7:30 it is too late and the dump ( transfer station) is full and closed..

yesterday  The truck in front of us yesterday had what I think was a brass street lamp and I wanted to jump out of my car and go get it out of the back of theirs but Judy wouldn't let me it does look it did look very nice..  it's amazing how fast that dump fills up.

 

however we are due I think at trask this morning which is the place in Peabody which is on one level pretty casual so I don't know what they're planning on taking because I'm basically only in the dog department I would like to take lackey because he does not like to be left home...  and neither does sizzle..  or me for that matter...  

 

You know if this place was functioning correctly I would be able to get to a store if I wanted to any time a trainer goes out the driveway..  we used to do it that way..  maybe eventually who knows..  As for yesterday's whatever it's called sit there with a person taking down every word you say... number one we established the well known fact that I'm a lousy bookkeeper...  and rely on someone else for that chore..   I can screw up the books without any help not illegally.but. screw it up one basic problem is the only 501C3 identifying number that I know belongs to service dog project which I had been using for 20 years not not to save on taxes but  very often being a charity they'll give me some amount off anyway if I have a 501C3 that is. S 2--and unfortunately the only one I've memorized belongs to service dog project..  so when I asked for that I just bought that number because in that situation it really doesn't make any difference as long as we have a number and in the course of the last 20 years I've dealt with probably six or seven different charities---between vets camping out in the back 40—to loanning the horse trailer we have always shared whatever we do have.

6:38 and the dogs have begun to bark fear feverously which means that Judy must be here which means we better hook up the trailer and get going see you at mail call

 

I and getting to appreciate goats and they're being relatively trouble free except for producing little round pellets constantly if we're outside it's OK we do have a instead of pajamas for the ghosts or something a stretchy stretchy thing maybe we can try that today that'd be fun