Wednesday, August 21, 2024

  I NEVER SAW THE “WEB” TIL TODAY.. .IT CERRTANLY IS FULL OF PICTURES IF YOU CLICK AROUND THE TOP ITESM.   www.goldysfarm.com.  

 

 

LIKE CORPORATE VISITS...  Which happened yesterday---- the plan of the day was for me to go to the bandage department with lucky.  at 9:00 and then join Janine at the hunt nursing home shortly after 10.

 

all went well till we got to the nursing home and there was no Janine turns out we had not gotten the cancel message because they too are now loaded with COVID so Janine had gone on to Home Depot with the trailer figuring to look at the skylights needed for this bit about the tree falling into the house..  the message I got at this point was did I have any cards and bring them to Home Depot immediately..  I assumed that was to buy the skylights and went flying over with the credit cards which are stuck to my advisor but that's not what she needed she needed these business cards and I did have a few..

 

 because Elizabeth had taken Angus... our four month old baby donkey who is extremely sociable and just looking for something to do she took him into Home Depot and what she needed were the business cards to hand out and I only had a few but SHE  did hand them out it was an exceedingly popular activity... Which attracted all the Home Depot employees and practically everyone in the store.. Janine immediately sold this as a corporate event to cheer up or whatever wherever some cheer was needed..

 

There is no end to the odd things we can get into from goalie sfarm.. Not only do we have the very well behaved /socialized...dogs and donkeys and horses couple chickens or go to R2 all the way down to a turtle.. We have the paraphernalia to take them places etcetera with trucks and trailers and cars we can do some very strange things at the spur of the moment... we do need to produce a better flyer but listen in I still would like to sit on a street corner and wait for the the van to take me to a nursing home somehow somehow that appeals to me because at some point I became just another piece of the farm where my 86 years has its own marketable value.. the horse in the elevator was another popular item...

 

 in the mean time i'm still trying to house break the dog/the score for the night was one large P and two separate BMS on the deck however there were two tiny ttittles in the house

 

The rest of the excitement for the day was when the freezer  oit stopped  freezing the ice cream calling us to try and figure out why which involved pulling the refrigerator away from the wall which disclosed an unbelievable collection which I won't bother going into well I eat my breakfast and then the right joining is scooped all that up and applied a little bit of vacuum cleaner to the inside and all of a sudden it works again

so we all of you out there in the world take tomorrow and pull your refrigerator away from the wall and undo the damage