Sunday, August 4, 2024

 Dd 8 4.

 Between emails from  kamala and  harbor frieghti have 936 emails I am afraid to just wipe out—but it may come to that.. this #$%^&*()#$% computer is a mess—and it is all my lazy fault...that “someday” is here.(that is  what song lyric..”that someday is here” There is no more room to even show the files without blocking out their names... the old “messy desktop.. messy head” has gone exponential...

 

The someday business card is most critical...  I can't tell you how many times I wish I had a business card and somebody out there in the camera world did send me a few of them which were wonderful but I already gave those away what's holding me up is I am not sure about Judy and janine's e-mail address and if I am to include that on a business card..

Because

I had the splendid idea of going into town and sitting in a wheelchair on a street corner with  lacky and a donkey and just explain to anyone who asks "I'm just waiting for a ride to the nursing home.. " Somehow the truth of   that whole concept appeals to me...  And to do it right I would need business cards so we could get some mileage out of this stunt.  I did have such a good time sitting in front of lahey hospital for about an hour waiting for Janine to come along with the trailer and pick me up and I only had lacky then..  

 

Coming up – Tuesday---I have to give a deposition because service dog project is suing me for $408,000... and I'm not sure why--- that's a lot of money-- how could I misplace $408,000.? .  I have two checking accounts skating on the fringe of overdrawn..  and  if I have any money hidden anywhere it's not gonna do me any good because I can't remember where I put it.  never in a million years did I think service dog project would become what it now is.   Ignoring the obvious---- I can still take great pride in being in Costco with a  dog.. And have someone come up to me and say “this must be one of carlene's dogs.” If all goes well and I'm not thrown in jail--maybe they soon will say”that must be one of Goldie's Farms dogs.. “ ----Providing not physical but  mental support and cheerful atmosphere...

 

We did sell out the 700. henny penny bricks---- the comment of one person was “ keep those fry pans going- maybe it will eventually reach my mom in a nursing home in Wisconsin”

 

Well I will give it all I’ve got !!!