Wednesday, May 1, 2024

 may 1,

thanks to nick 1 (elizabeth other half) think i have internet this morning......
and thanks to nick  2 (an ex-toyota person) i am looking forwRD TO AN INTERESTING RIDE FRIDAY morning
it seems 

 


Janine is here somewhere I haven't seen her today or yesterday too much--and Gwen is due here sometime after lunch... it's always fun to watch the two of them get together and bicker over clothing jewelry or whatever.. Gwen's main interest in coming this time is to have a lobster feast..  she offered to cook it here at the house but that place up there in Salisbury has lobster and it's very good that's the place where Gwen and I had lunch for $90.00.

 

Cloud is doing a wonderful job at illustrating our activities for the week...594 for April--- not too bad.... We do seem to be getting bigger and bigger groups and I think one thing is that when we say we'll be there at 10:00 we generally are so if we treat it like a business it soon may become just that and I do think it probably would be bigger then the job of making service dogs..  I have to go along with Mr. Cummings when he took the number of service dogs and the cost of the production of the one dog it just plain not cost effective when you look at we saw 594 and I think I only charged two tanks of gas about $120.00 to Goldie farm.  Even tossing in the equation of the one dog significantly changing the life of one person.

 

I am obviously very proud of George and Bella and all that they have managed to get done George is getting up there in years and he's slowing up a little bit she says... another one I am very proud of and I don't even know the child's name or the dog the little girl who helped me dig the holes... and I decided that maybe we could put a dog together for her..  as she had some undiagnosed malady of falling with no warning..   because about a month ago someone told me that they had seen a little girl in their school who almost fell down except the dog caught her and she just picked up her books and went on to class ---that's my dog--- granted he doesn't get a beer out of the ice box but he is very attentive to that kid and he watches her every movement and he's there when it matters.

********
i  can  not believe everyone is aware of how gracious and accommodating the SDP lawyer can be.
never in my life have i .......


William Hulsey 
From:wmhhulsey@gmail.com
To:Shep Bingham,Lynn George
Cc:Carlene White,jj janinejacques.com
Mon, Apr 29 at 11:52 AM
Shep, please see attached.  Also I understand that a tractor has been removed from the premises and that Ms. Jacques and Ms. Tilston are currently trespassing in SDP's leased space, the Ice House. I have advised them to call the police but wanted to give you an opportunity to ask them to leave the leased premises before doing so. 

I am on a flexible schedule - so while it suits me to email now, please know that I do not expect a response or action outside of hours that are convenient for you.  

William H. Hulsey
Mobile: (781) 591-

and just when did i build that ice house??--

for the benifit of those pups that i caused to be born, i have let too much slip by. the list is long...