Wednesday, May 29, 2024

 ddv 5 29



here we go again.....




Dd 5 29 
 my efforts getting these seeds planted is not falling on deaf ears but it doesn't have a very high priority--- a great effort has been made to bring the whole place up to a point where people can sit and enjoy all the things that there are to enjoy here the fact that I haven't gotten a few seeds planted it's not too high on the list but if I have enough of today I'm gonna take some of those bricks that are down in the parking pits and make little squares and put one seed in the middle and see what happens my concept of rototilling the whole path is I don't think that's gonna happen however we now own a rototiller.

 

Will the great deal of patience and finally a syringe minus the needle I was able to get a sample  of urine from ziti by using Elizabeth's method of turning that absorbent pad upside down resulting in a small puddle which I think is probably enough we have a doctor's appointment at 9:00 with this Wednesday veterinarian who is pretty funny. .



Ziti has  progressed to being loose at night without bugging lucky and sizzle--- she almost made it through the night

 

I am struggling to try and have sizzle lucky and ziti.  in the pond area at once where I can drive around in my golf cart and have them chase me I can't say that's tremendously successful yet but I'm working on it,,  also Janine has decided the give zitie a few lessons on a leash walking...    that is walking quietly next to her instead of constantly cutting her off by walking in front---..  we have a ways to go on that score too.  Siri is very good add corrections from across don't the room  “Don't eat that” and even “now lie down”!“

 

I had a terrible argument with my golf cart which has resulted and one of my ribs being very unhappy with  the rest of my body.  so consequently I have now one more ailment to complain about   aren’t I lucky..

 

Such is the day----