Sunday, May 5, 2024

 dd 5 5

Dd 5 5

Life with two puppies is slightly more exciting than life with one puppy especially with one puppy considerably bigger than the other one I'm constantly breaking up maulings I guess is what you would call them um they do behave very nicely or he does on a leash which gives Ziti some chance to relax but she's no Angel either I've seen her run across the floor and flatten him which she never did back in her own home where  she was very quiet and well behaved/

 however they also have to get used to having their own. food bowl at the new exciting thing---- she shows food aggression already because she was always fed in a group of  8   – conversation with gwen,,,-I don't think I soaked any food for tjem  Do I soak the food and water or goat milk------ I put it in warm water and then put a spoonful of goats milk in it.

 

Very often when I dictate this daily doggy other conversation gets transmitted by mistake sometimes the conversation is pertinent like it was right there and maybe if I just started putting conversation in italics it might add an element of reality to life around here early in the morning.. and you just have to figure out who is which in this case it was Gwenn and I.

 

my big deal today is to deal with the insurance guy on the fallen tree bit.... .... and the paperwork involved.... apparently the insurance bunch want a detailed itemized bill for the tree removal before they will consider increasing the allowance for that.. I have not seen such a bill—and  I would be extremely happy to be out of the loop entirely.. Somewhere along the line I was told not to worry about a bill for things that should be covered by insurance..  but instinctively I knew damn well insurance does not cover 100%.----  but right now there is an unlikely 60% deficiency... and before anyone decides I am all wrong... let me deal with it and get the facts straight.

 

Why did I ever decide to prove I could  make a dane into a service dog?