Saturday, May 4, 2024

 dd 5 4 


How can the morning report be complete without a poo report with two puppies to report on doodles and ziti  they had a very interesting night I did have to finally break them up and put them in separate places because noodle is twice her size and trying to be dominant not realizing that given about a week or two she's got to be twice his size -----I think I've determined that he's not going to be a Newfoundland I think he is some kind of herding dog as he tries to herd her..... mixed with his trying to dominate her.   The specific poo report from two puppies is 5 perfect poos end I don't know how many whittles..  at any rate we're very tidy all done on the poo pad   and we are our usual spotless self .

 

those of you who missed yesterday's activities nick and I went to a place in New Hampshire that had a litter of puppies Danes that basically needed homes --- there were eight pups he'd found homes for four of them and I did consider taking more than one puppy but I just didn't see how I could cope with noodles and a really active pup.. so I chose the quietest pup that he had which according to my father... born in 1900..  the quietest one is either the thinker or it's. sick. .   These pups ohh look perfectly healthy and  very much out of control so I took the quietest female and brought it home with me and on the way home nicknamed it ziti  to be in line with our spaghetti theme.

 

We don't have any assignment for the day other than maybe go and have lunch Browns up in Salisbury noted for their seafood.  and lunches  cost $95.. but this is gwen's main splurge with lobster so it certainly is the best way out rather than try and cook them in the guesthouse.