Monday, May 6, 2024

 

DD 5 6

 

We are now a 2 puppy project at the moment um noodles is today going to be more respectful of ZITI ---you often heard me say you get what you expect out of a dog and it's time I expected better behavior from him SO he could no longer just hop on her and knock her over

Aside from everything else it is slightly dangerous he's twice her size at the moment--- wait till next week...  I've had two people want information about the any puppies still available from that breeder and I will give it to them probably put it in here nick is getting it for me I have to warn you it is the junkiest place I have ever been and believe me I've been in a lot of junkie places maybe the dog come tumbling out the front door adult pile of stuff that contains like all kinds of valuable things to be have around here everybody's taking a vote that I should not be able to go back to the place because it really looked like fun but in a way in the back I didn't see an ambulance you know there's there are things that there are parts of things that are fun too you know you certainly had them all over the place I don't know either terrible housekeeper or whatever he is he is totally devoted to his bunch of dogs he has three adults and eight puppies..

I really believe the mother there's probably a blue she's certainly not black.... I did not see the father who he said was black I did see the grandfather who was Harlequin but we have bred a black dog to a blue dog would have given them all black puppies which is what they have if that black dog had been a black out of a blue mother I would think he would have had one or two blue puppies I did not see any so my guess is the black is actually a black out of Harlequin which might explain the odd collection of white toes feet chest that they all have at any rate.... this pup can stand on our back feet with the best of them I have seen her extend her back legs to indicate probably no hip dysplasia according to my father   and the pen hip exam..   so we bash onZITI

having two puppies certainly achieves the goal of the physical therapist who hounded me when I first got out of the hospital about getting up and sitting down getting up and sitting down to increase my leg muscles well I certainly have to do that now..... between the puppies and the lasix I'm getting all kinds of exercise.

 

and I am spoon feeding----at the moment correctly you see them sitting in front of me there's no barrier or fence between us they can do as they please but if they sit still they're going to get fed what you can't see over my shoulder his lackeys sitting on the bed waiting for his mouthful too.... so I just ran through 1/4 of a can of purina canned food I think it's labels normal ground or something like that---critical because it sticks to the spoon better don't get the shredded kind you spill too much and the dogs end up getting it off the floor which defeats the purpose of your feeding them in the first place---- gotta stick to the spoon

 hello there's Jodie there's Jody I'm I'm here OK time to take I I'm I'm I'm trying to get out the daily doggy I'll do that and then OK I'll do that and you're coming here OK bye bye that's Judy

Uh there's what I talked about yesterday where conversation in the room gets captured on the daily doggy and instead of wiping it out I'll just leave it there that was the quote call from Judy reminding me to take my pills which I will now go and do.

 

THE LETTERS AND UPDATES FROM GRATEFUL RECIPIENTS ARE THE LEGACY YOU LEAVE BEHIND, AND IT’S AN IMPRESSIVE ONE. IN SPITE OF THE MESS YOU ARE IN NOW, NEVER REGRET THAT DECISION MADE LONG AGO.

 

SASSYBELLE

 

HERE IS THE PUPPY  BREEDER...—I WAS  TOLD  AN ACCIDENT BREEDING

 

Nick D'Agostino 

From:nickdag60@yahoo.com

To:Carlene White

 

Bob in Pelham NH with the Great Dane puppies. 

603-396-7476

 

 

AND HERE IS BREAKFAST AT GOLDYS FARM NOT TOO BAD FOR 2 DAYS....