Wednesday, May 8, 2024

 dd 5 8

Dd 5 8

the difference in these two dogs is amazing noodle is so full of energy and so alert then I don't think it could possibly be a Newfoundland anywhere in his bloodline he's gotta be just border collies sort of thing... and the new pup ZD is a Dane she's happy to lie down and fall asleep almost anywhere and can easily entertain herself with whatever twigs and rope she finds lying around Carly no not Carly Kate took noodles out with her running group yesterday and said she did famously.

 

Kate who put together and runs what's now known as the Tanner barn out behind the arena does some basic dog training not here but around and apparently jogs or runs a bunch of dogs on a daily basis a good four or five miles and she took noodles with her yesterday he came back very pleased.. But I have had to separate the two because noodle is just too much dog for eight week old Ziti... I finally ended up giving ziti her own sleeping quarters basically under the knee hole of my desk which worked out very nicely . A little water a little food and they both just wiped right out.

 

I will continue to take one or both to the nursing homes with me let's see what works out best.. I doubt having the two of them roughhouse would be would it I doubt it would be entertaining and furthermore it would be tough on Z. Noodles behaves beautifully on a leash so if I did take both I could keep him controlled that way. I don't know we'll see.

 

Judy is gone for a week maybe --  she really does such a super job in these adult daycare centers..  it's like you wind her up at the door and she just rattles on and keeps everybody smiling and happy and the dogs running around and eating cookies now the frying pan so he really has found her calling in that one and I am still shocked and amazed at the number of people who are in charge of a facilities activity an activities director the one yesterday was no exception absolutely thrilled with any help she could get from anybody to keep the whole group entertained it's a tough call there's certainly a need for some creative thinking in that regard

 I'll work on it.