Sunday, May 19, 2024

dd 5 19. 



Sun, May 19 at 7:00 AM

Dd 5 19

I know that there were some back in that crowd that I've meant to enter to answer but I couldn't deal with the volume anymore-- I just bit the bullet and deleted 555 emails that were holding  me down...

 

I have several stumbling blocks I just can't seem to shake.. the 2 biggest....... is getting Wallace to work the rototiller so I can get the peas and sunflowers planted especially the ones that Hogan keep sending us we have a bunch that should be in the ground and I can't connect with him to run the rototiller..

and then there's getting ziti.  out for her off leash training in the yard which I can't do because of the  constant traffic both in and out ..  ...

 

The two jobs the other day really were an awakening---there are times we need 2 sets  of animals ready to go--- we do not now have that---The Toyota dealer has ordered a part which should solve our trailer lighting problems But we don't have as much available as I would like to and on occasion need... which is my quiet little pitch for two puppies----  ziti is wonderful she's going to be good I think wouldn't I love a nice big Harlequin to work with her..

Goldie come on see what you can do..

 

----coming down the Pike on August 1st is a new law which does not allow you to import dogs under six months of age.. I never intended to get back in the breeding business but just finding good solid dogs is a big challenge with just American bred Danes .. I don't know maybe Goldie will find us something..

there are people who use Danes in agility they're not very many of them.. but one of them was here yesterday Beth---  had the national champion agility dane--  which to her benefit was a white and was deaf---   she trained it beautifully and one all sorts of awards with the deaf white dane.. She also had a lab which she did that business of distance jumping off Piers into the water ..

Beth is a big advocate of clicker training, and raw chicken necks..  which I just plain could not cope with Can you imagine the smell around here if we tried storing enough  chicken necks to keep everybody fed ----I don't think I want that problem.

There was a puppy in medford female...  which I think they gave away and was returned it is very white I don't know whether it's deaf or not and I know def dogs are a peculiar challenge but it is just a peculiar challenge they can be just as good as anybody else---and I already own the the collar that buzzes...

Maybe nick should check on that one once again I would hate to have it put down Because it's deaf when that too might be an educational tool no???


i allways have trouble copy and paste here.