Thursday, May 2, 2024

 MAY 2

DD 5 2

DAILY DISASTER???? Well it's not a disaster but it's certainly something that has to take over our total attention ----yesterday I think it was sizzle jumped off the bed with no rug on the floor and her rear end went spread eagle and she yelped and we very quickly helped her up before I could see exactly what direction her legs had gone into.. at any rate today she is sore she is limping slightly---- she can get around she's using her leg ---it's left hind.. but something hurts..  and at the moment I think probably if we could find some painkiller to give her that would be a good thing..  I don't like to give painkiller until we are pretty sure what the problem is because you let the pain  let the dog explain to you what hurts and I think she's described to us what the problem is but it would it is left hind leg ---now the other problem is I think she stood up all night long without lying down and to complicate that matter this mattress is the new one that Janine got out of the attic of the ICU that upset the SDP .. LAWYER.. For about the 10th time---Can you imagine my giving a higher priority to the dogs comfort than to his opinion... at any rate

poor sizzle stood up all night long and even though I did manage to get her on the bed--- larkey was there at the time and she's very nearly turned right around and jumped off which is great but she'll stand in the middle of the room and look at me and look at the bed and look at me and look at the bed ----More than I can stand so I had to rethink--- it never back to her something like that putting her on the bed with larkey there was not working---- so I threw him out along with noodle and Wanda that's why and then asked her to get in the bed... which were the rope around her neck she did manage to do and very quickly lay down and has gone into a very deep sleep---- she has to be pretty hungry too so I have scrambled egg and a can of dog food ready to feed her when she does wake up but that's gotta be one tired dog.

 

I haven't even gotten showered or dressed yet ----imagine that ---a higher priority for the dogs comfort then a shower...  that idea is gonna go just so far before the shower will take over rest assured..

 

so it's penny penny  DAY..  So I have the numbers board to do somewhere along the line along with Hunts rehab center which is on the schedule to receive the chicken on a funny little wagon good for wedding cakes –The debate is also can we take the chicken and maybe noodle but there is some danger there and noodles trying to chase the chicken in the hunt rehab center...   

 

I expect and I plan to have the numbers board ready for mail call this afternoon at 5:00 and then so hopefully you will see carly's chicken on the henny penny number board at 5:00 PM. clear Carly is chicken She's a very slow poo maker so chances are we will end up opening the mail while waiting for her to produce.. should be inte RESTING.

 

THANKS TO ALL FOR A BOARD WHICH IS NEARLY COMPLETE—I HAVE 132 QUICK PICKS TO ENTER----( QUICK PICKS ARE PEOPLE WHO SENT THE MONEY HERE AND I ENTER THEM...  WHIXH I WILL NOW DO.

 

HANGING IN THERE.....