Wednesday, May 22, 2024

 dd 5 22



darn this thing why does it do that ????

Dd 5 22  

I got sidetracked by the latest Randy rainbow it never occurred to me that rainbow was his real name but I have enjoyed him for quite a while now as a talented Broadway singer with a few weird political opinions and he does seem to slander anybody which sticks their neck ...the guys  vocabulary is fantastic. as he puts together these Broadway tunes  in his living room.. Rumor has it that they may make a Broadway show of has extremely clever. songs.  And who can actually believe that his real name was rainbow.. he's quite talente  And extremely funny...  I like funny..

 

I am also still sick...  I haven't even thought of getting better yet in spite of the fact Janine thinks I should be out mending fences--- she has decided to tackle the fencing that shows on various cameras trying to make us look spiffy and I keep telling her we are what we are and people seem to enjoy being here and hanging about regardless of whether the fences are at 90° or 67 1/2 degrees .

 

The part of me that's sickest is my head...  I can't imagine where all that fluid is coming from but I've gone through three boxes of Kleenex with virtually water just running out my nose Actually they may be technical my right nostril appears to have some plumbing problem..

 

Janine is also tackling such problems as our web page and let's face it just our plain name I think goalies farm now needs to have its own 501C3 and things like that they will eventually straighten out but at the moment it ain't easy.

 

I can't think of anything I would rather do today then sit and try and find all the rest of Randy rainbows musical rendition