Friday, July 26, 2024

 Dd 7 26

Court is today  ... not yesterday as previousy thought.... so we ended up at our lawyers mothers assisted living place and took two dogs and too many horses me back and I believe Judy went into her room with them not all at once but if we didn't do that then we certainly will next time-- I heard about needing to go there.

 

we had the two mini horses loose in A room --large room with maybe 40 people in wheelchairs..  and me in a regular chair.. and my job was to steer the two horses around the room by throwing those apple treats in any specific direction and I was supposed to keep the two horses going in opposite directions.

 it can be done they'll chase the little cookie pieces all over the floor... 

 

all of that changes  today is plans which are for me to have a blood test at 830 

the. senior job today is face no what the hell is it is Rrainbow is rainbow coming to the farm and then we have to be at court at 11:00. should be doable..

rainbow is a lively group so elizabeth and judy should have fun with them.