Sunday, July 14, 2024


 DD 7 14



dd 7 14

I don't know what happened to the daily doggy yesterday---Saturdays are tough--- I have 2 things to write and sometimes that floors me ! I KNOW IT TOOK ABOUT ALL I HAVE TO GET A PICTURE OF BELLA TRQINING ZITI. AND THQAT MUST HAVE BEEN M ORE THAN I COULD HANDLE ... I see where I did send that to the editor but I may have quit at that point I guess ---I don't know.

I do know then I got out and worked in the yard and that may have thrown me off entirely it certainly did exhaust me um I was so busy concentrating on what I was going to do physically that I may have pushed the wrong button. the project outside of getting interesting things down to the street for people to pick over it's sort of an interesting project by itself and I made many trips up and down and as I began to take things down I noticed they were taking things already so the street does work they even took two things that I really didn't know what they were..   and hopefully there will be more to do today we have too much stuff around here..

 I went and sat in building 25 for lack of anything better to do and looking around at all that stuff in there I really don't know why I want it why I wanted it...  it's an interesting collection.  ALL very carefully labeled for building 25 contents stuff---  just as nick pulls out tub after tub of stuff from their cellar Those black tubs with yellow lids that Home Depot sold last year are wonderful except now we have an unknown quantity of black tubs with yellow lids it's almost to the point if I need to put them down on the street there's just so many all labeled miscellaneous---

actually there are three of those tubs outside this guesthouse that I think belonged to Gwen and she left years ago there's three of them I we're going to have a ceremony someday and open them—

 

somewhere Janine did locate old pictures and I will go through those and see if I can't get them online there are some gems---like Janine probably age four or five walking behind tinker teaching her to steer.

. I did wash the dog dishes--doesn't sound like much but there were seventy of them and they weren't all the same I have a problem with dog dishes sitting on the floor that are narrower at the bottom because if a dog happens to step on that top on the rim it flips up and hits them in the face or if I do it it nearly breaks my shin so I like dishes for the floor that are fatter at the bottom

 

someone has asked me to write the process for starting and using the frying pans in the nursing homes and daycare centers and I will now do that and probably put it in tomorrow==--- hopefully I remember--