Thursday, July 25, 2024

 Dd 7 25  

Twice in my life I've been reduced so hysterical laughter ----the first was Johnny Carson.. when he had someone there who was gonna throw an axe at the picture of a person and he threw the axe and it landed right in the crotch of the cardboard person and Johnny Carson immediately said “I didn't know you was Jewish”---- it was said so quickly and so correctly I thought it was very funny..

 

so yesterday we're sitting at the mango Slurpee place and there was a dollar bill on the ground which a  Mr. Stewart picked up and handed  it to Janine--

who without hesitation said “do I have to dance for it or may I keep it?”

 

I thought we were all set with logos but apparently there are two more ideas floating around and one of them is a ghost actually in the drawer and the debate on that one has to do with whether or not it should have eyelashes I mean this stuff goes on for a long time but we're working on it...

 

Speaking of going on for a long time Janine and I are due in court this morning to answer questions I've forgotten exactly why--- doesn't matter---- we will go..  my first question would be why is anyone able to require us to be in court at 11:00..  and require maybe the wrong word---- I'm not sure on this stuff but another case I'm supposed to look clean and tidy and in Lawrence by 11:00.. I think there is a serious effort to carry out all this crap until I die off---I know that an awful lot of this stuff that they asked me last time I had to give a deposition was stuff that they should have been able to look up themselves

things like what did I have for breakfast in 2009..  things like that.

 

The word frivolous comes to mind often these days. interesting tho.....It is an education...   never did I think....

this leaves elizabeth judy and carlie.  with 2 mini horses 
( they are and have been absolutely perfect) going to a very nice assisted living place   with 2 dogs in the car somehow,,,,

should be fine-- this is our “professional..” group of horse and dog...