Saturday, July 6, 2024

 dd 7 6

Dd 7 6 

What I should do on Saturdays is to write the article for the newspaper and send it to you guys because I still have that to do before noontime I want to do it on the... the parade and how well Elvis did etcetera and how we ended up getting him ...

the parade was at Beverly farms.  and they apparently have a very interesting 4th of July episode we're at 5:00 in the morning they blow all the town whistles get everybody up and have them come into the town square for a social gathering sounds like a good idea and then they have the parade after that which makes it a very early parade which makes an awful lot of other things available to them for the parade if anybody has two parades to do an interesting idea I wonder how many people they had objecting to that horn blowing no I suppose you could just leave for the night if you didn't like it.. however an interesting episode

the Unicorn was the big attraction but really Elvis did a good job very quiet very approachable kids could pat him things like that jeanine managed him and had no troubles.  Elizabeth and Carly went along with the donkey and the and the mini horses those two mini horses are very good looking and it could be one of them is pregnant... but you've heard that before.

 

I am very much in need of. Pictures of the parade.    what's going on everybody's barking-  I need pictures

also I did up business cards which I thought were lovely Janine says she didn't like him and she also liked the ones done by AI. That judy apparently has.  If that is true that's gonna be a bit of a shocker that a I came up with a better deal---- I don't think I want to think about that one

 

running umm