Saturday, July 20, 2024

 Dd 7 20

So here we go again on the great search for puppies.. There are so many wild ideas and trying to find a puppy that I think I've come to... if the first thing they want is that deposit then it could be they don't have any puppies in the first place----- there are several marketplaces for everybody to look and how about it I'm not sure I have time today I'm told Elizabeth has something to look at but it is not easy particularly when you have a requirement like well like a pretty firm request for a harl female-for the perfectly good silly reason is that they photograph well... and everywhere we go even if we're not trying to get a photograph to put it in the newspaper everybody takes pictures of the day care person with the puppy to give to their family.. so photography is a big part of this..  then after I've had a puppy for a couple weeks it's usually pretty well trained and we got to reassess what exactly we want to do with it could someone make it into a service dog or therapy dog or canine good citizen something.


I had a very bad experience couple days ago..  those two days where the temperature just was  awful.... higher than normal shall we say and we had guests coming or the least signed up to come so we wanted the place to look good and the grass needed cutting--- since we were told the tractors were not functioning and no one seemed to have a key Janine started in with the push mowers in the brutal heat,,,,and she struggled one hour at a time and then came in and get hydrogenated again she struggled with getting the place at least looking decent. . so to find out that someone from SDP  had the tractor key and sat around in air conditioned comfort and watched her struggle in that brutal. heat...... did not sit too well with me.. so I've decided if you can't smile and share ---I don't want you here-- smiling and sharing does not seem like an unreasonable request.  


the police have suggested we avoid any contact with SDP for the next few months and the court  told us if anyone got unreasonable to just take out a do not trespass on each problem individual.  I will do that. There is a second driveway #45 where the kennel area can be accessed via the trail I have left for the neighbors to access the willodale state forest—there is an unlocked gate in the fence.. behind the giraffe tent.

If you have a handicpped permit, then by all means you are welcome to park down by the flag and ICU.


While the rest of us are trying to work together, maybe you don’t know. But after every 36 (or so) times a car drives over that wire, it cuts off my internet. Which means it is not a simple turn. It back on... but reset all my passwords...and THAT -is one of my least favorite pastimes.. so I ask once again, please when you come to #37 Boxford rd,  park in the parking pit—or along the driveway on the hill as you come off the road... and . .. if you can manage a cheery “good morning” you may walk thru the area between the 2 houses,,,

. it is actually a shorter distance to the kennel area thru the gate in the parking pit, and walk across the flat field.—that is 100% easier than the other driveway to #45.