Monday, July 22, 2024

 dd 7 22



Dd 7 22

I have several announcements to make. firstly coffee with two sugars and yogurt is better than coffee with two sugars black psychologically it's probably anything to whiten it however 2nd announcement is I think we have finally decided on things like logos and I will put that hopefully at the end of this I'll struggle very hard to copy and paste it um but any rate at that point we have Janine and I solved quite a few problems between here and Meredith farm it's the only time you have Janine attention and I've now have to find a dark yellow color shirt but I am going to be ordering not a massive amount of shirts but a few I don't know how much they're gonna cost because I haven't figured that out yet um but we are moving forward finally not having decided on what the name is that that that slowed me up for a while but we now have a name and a 501C3 number and things like that so we're all set to go forward if we stop arguing about how dark a yellow it should be..


the second discussion what about those friends of mine in the nursing home--a very nice nursing home they hate it...  and I really feel it who's me at least get over there and see why they hate it.

Hope was a backbone of my circus project... And I can't imagine her with nothing to do so I must go and find out.... which brings me to janine's comment about elderly parents with her what do you do with them well Janine you do the same thing as we did with tidy children you keep them warm and fed make sure they don't hurt themselves somehow

I remember.. I went to see high school friend in Marlborough New York... It was a lovely day

and somebody's father either her father or his father was just kind of wandering around the backyard looking for a potato and I thought that was appropriate and I was impressed---because I'm sure the device start wandering around looking for a potato there are about 25 people who would love to shove me into a nursing home when I really would be much better off just wandering around... At the moment the doctors can see nothing wrong with me that wasn't wrong already but I can see changes that should be at least noticed-- like when I changed my glance from the TV to my desk sometimes there is a split second for the desk to slide up into place it's a little weird but I have noticed that in the last couple weeks.  If I wasn't so old I probably wouldn't even have noticed.


I do have a virtual business with these monkey fists.. and I thoroughly enjoy it they take me under 10 minutes to make the string has to cost probably $0.10 and the little snap bought in quantities is a dollar and 1/4 and as I hand them to somebody and explain that it's a monkey fist to throw a rope between two ships--but this one is a zipper pull it has a marble in it so if you think you've lost your marbles you have one left... invariably it gets a chuckle which is fun..

Should anyone want to start making these things the hard part was matching the size of the marble to the size of the string and in my case I'm using 1/2 an inch marble and a #60 size string which I get from R&W rope it may be Bedford MA... the little snap which is absolutely perfect comes from the buckle guys. in Newburyport so there you are you can now all get into business also.