Monday, July 15, 2024

 DD 7 16

OH LORDY-----I have great faith in all of you and I'm about to bite the bullet---- Anne has found a four month old female pup in Denmark I have had dogs from this kennel before they are very nice dogs and this pup looks very nice all though she's white she does have a few black spots but she is deaf I'm told ----um that is not an impossible traINing episode ---the best agility DANE in the United states was 100% deaf ---um would be very interesting especially if I have bellas help so Bella gets up to par on that ziti with whom she's making great progress ZITI can be her practice dog and then she can help me with this one and then see what happens next I would only need help walking around very much other training is I can do sitting down anyway um the other parts of the white def is that that is what you breed to a black dog to get the most Harlequins if it's a black dog carrying white you get 67% Harlequin if he does not carry the white you get 50% so if you breed to a black dog your chances of Harlequin are great which I do like and so does the concept of entertaining daycare people my idea ideal would be a litter of six Harlequin puppies following me into daycare centers like they used to have with the Megan marches around here can be done and it would be very funny and entertaining and if I could get some help from Bella who really is showing good signs of being an adequate dog traINer 000000that's worth the risk behind the whole thing is the hope that all you people will keep supporting us with this crazy notion of taking all these dogs to shut INS and daycares..

but don't tell Janine SHE WOULD/ should have a heart attack---  maybe she won't notice for a while.