Wednesday, July 3, 2024

 dd 7 3 

this is  pretty much the response i got for my email telling of the go round with the sdp lawyer.  most important, you all sold out the henny 
penny board.

Dear Carlene, I have been watching you on Explore before there was sound. Watching the videos today of what the farm has become again made me smile. This is what I remember years ago the fun, Sunday stew, Sheila, Tracey Pam, Annie, Cindy, Bud, etc., the joy it was to be at your farm while you were raising service dogs. I’ve never stopped watching, but it has made me sick to watch what that evil woman Lynn has done to you and what you have built! Goodness always prevails and I believe Elizabeth/ Carly, etc. was a blessing to come to the farm. I wish you and Goldy’s Farm and everyone involved nothing but the best and much success. I can’t wait to keep watching and contributing. M.

Dd 7 3

 

Being more than nearly deaf I do have to concentrate on a great deal of lip reading And in the case of these service dog project lawyer I wondered why he hadn't bothered to finish shaving because sometimes instead of concentrating on what he was saying I was watching the different areas of his face that hadn't yet been shaved ---how can I have a serious discussion with that going on-.  it became evident to me that ADI has set up the rules for lynn's behavior which as I pointed out to the lawyer has nothing to do with my behavior because I'm working under a separate set of directions,,   somewhere along the line I wrote a mission statement which I take quite seriously prepare dogs to help people... not too complicated until adi  came along and Tried to insist I have things like bylaws... There was nothing on that whole go round that did anything to improve the training or the life of the dogs which disgusted me...  and I better stop there

 

and I'm still waiting for them to bring out each dog and run through the canine good citizen test---which is so far for the last two years they have refused to oh Very basic training costing $100,000 or more I wanna see it and as a major donor I believe I have a right to it.. ..

 

So many of the comments had to do with just plain fun and relaxed atmosphere which was now very evident with the busload of people that we had from the rainbow daycare center...  as they fed donkeys and goats and just had a wonderful time..  and the cleanup of that ice tea tent was 100% successful and the placement of the animals well designed by Jane so that everybody got to enjoy them and the animals seemed to have a good time too.

 

we have many more bookings of daycare centers wanting to come here and we haven't really had any publicity so far so my guess is once we start publicizing will be inundated and we will get a chance the service so much more of the general public than the one or two dogs per year we were serving by training service dogs

 

So thank you for the contributions which makes it all possible . chirpy the chicken didn't place her vote quite promptly so winners were chosen I did not open the new board right away but it certainly is open now and we're on until the next month chaos

 

we are going to get there... Sunday Stew...