Monday, July 8, 2024

 dd 7 8


why this comdputer does that i don't know ... either.....

Dd 7. 8 

Ohh let me throw that old rusty scale away it's absolutely no good it's just junk it's been sitting in the yard in the rain for two years now what are you gonna do with it it'll just sit there you'll never get it painted junk.  I even offered people money to carry it out across the yard and put it in my house it never got done it sat there in the rain I could see it from my car as I drove up and down the driveway..  I just like the thing and I wanted it somebody even offered to buy it from me so finally thanks to nick--- Elizabeth's nick---- he carried it over and put it in my Room...... We're at now at least it is dried out so yesterday as bud came in to say goodbye make sure everything was functioning I said why don't you get on that scale and see how it compares to my regular new modern  scale.

 

so he did that and he weighs--- by that old scale 150 +13bs--- or ... 163....which he tells me is what he weighed in high school---OK so now get on that new scale and see how it compares..  OK he gets on the new scale and it says “LOW BATTERY”----- so we spent the next 20 minutes looking for that funny suitcase I have full of all kinds of batteries and he finds one another 10 minutes or so he's got it repaired and functioning...  so we get on that new modern scale now with the batteries and it says 163.3.  as it sits right there next to its three dead batteries....

 NOW THINK of all the .......... must I go any further?? And furthermore you can't hang your wet coat on my new scale where the old scale is multifunctional... Without any further expense of batteries..

 

That old” doctor scale” is a total mystery of levers, weights, and balancing...  I suppose you could say the new modern scale is the same mystery... But how dull that new scale is.   

 

furthermore that old scale I thought was ironed and would be rusted--but once I get my hand on it I find it is not rust I don't know what it is---it is brown and hasn't a speck of rust on it ---1 squirt of WD40   and the funny lever that tells you how tall you are functions perfectly also...

so there !