Monday, May 1, 2023




may 1 2023

E....NUFF---I AM READY TO MOVE ON WITH PROJECT #478.

THERE EXISTS - over there at meridith what looks to me like an overstuffed "SOFA"-- she is not huge, but has rounded curves and seems to be a very nice draft cross-- has not yet been ridden by wallace... we know nothing about her --she does not have on shoes-- which ----when you deal with auction horses , is sometimes an indication that no one could get shoes on her. --- but when leading to and from the pasture, she quietly follows whoever janine is leading without a halter or lead.... so she can be reasonable....AND SHE LOOKS COMFORTABLE.

and she would fit right under that brand new saddle i have never got round to sit on /......yet.


i still wonder if walking around on a horse would provide the slight movement of the rest of me to keep me limber??? and it looks like alot more fun that standing around in curves even with my new sneakers.


the swinging leg "over" does not concern me -- it is the 'up' part.... it bothers me that i never addressed this before.. but i have now.... that lovely swing set that chip made for me is a perfect "loading dock" to get me on this sofa...-- if i build ( i really would also like to pound nails) - stairs to a table the exact height of sofa's underbelly. that would eliminate the lift part which has always been a problem.--- with a pipe to pull on for the "over" movement... i think i can do it-- and once there i can just sit.. I AM REALLLLLY GOOD AT JUST SIT.


 Now for the off part--- i do know legs that have hung around for very long might need to have the hinge part( knee) stablized for the unloading..  would need a catcher or two... large catchers..  strong---with humor


call them catchers in the wry..


when i go for a physical they ask .. is there anything in your home you could trip over.?