Friday, May 12, 2023

 may 12 2023

Good Morning... just to make your day start right....... here's the Pasta worming report----
Pasta did produce 2 worms.. make that 2 strands of vermicelli--- looks like cooked vermicelli that is.
roundworm meds are not expensive- and it takes 5 cc per 10 pounds --- usually --- read the directions
every couple weeks for new moms too. it is a bit weird to me-- mom is wormed regularly--- for a bunch of kinds...
she is fine... until she has pups-- and then she too has roundworms. so where did they come from...? 
which came first--- the worm or the egg...they musta crossed the road somehow.

He has a slightly outdated 1/2 container of sour cream for breakfast- i can hear the plastic container being rolled around as he gets the last drop.
and he had his vitamin pill
maybe that info can be my  IT ("informative tidbit") for the day.


i ordered a bottle of one a day vitamins-- a bottle for me and a bottle of dog ones  for him.---and they were together on what had been "the mail call desk"---,,,,as i gave him his pill yesterday--- i thought--- how lovely they are liver flavored ( his are... mine are fruit  gummies)BUTTTT--- that to me presented a possible problem.. to have that bottle of vitamins be so attractive, what would happen if clever Pasta got hold of the entire bottle and ate them..  where to put them so he wouldn't get them?? in a closet???  well if i did that i would not see them. ----he would never get them once a day like the label says........ soooo  where  do i go once a day very religiously- without fail? --well the bathtub etc would not work because that "room"  only has a closet type holding device.... - which is unsuitabe  because i would not see them... and then  i thought. THE COFFEE POT !!  RIGHT NEXT TO THE REFRRIGERATOR--- THAT TALL PLACE ON TOP OF WHICH  I PUT THINGS I DO NOT WANT THE DOGS TO GET.- 

now that is what I call efficient management... I can guarantee there will. Be danm few days  both he and I miss our vitamins..

 

I absolutely loathe the expression “put your money where your mouth is” as a very coarse example of what  is probably an awkward situation in the first place... AND NO ONE HAS SAID IT TO ME-----LATELY... but I thought it..... I have been “voicing my opinion”.  about  how critical it is to a dog to have  a free sniffing  2 or 3 minutes a day--- off leash to run--- a very few minutes would make such a difference in the life of a dog... I see that in my own. Dogs...( who get more than a few minutes to run free). And Ipswich has no dog park... but... you know.... I have an acre  that is not used to it’s fullest...and whatever dog comes there for a run, it will be less  ‘dog’ than the dogs I would put in there so how could the neighbors mind?? .......it might....... do it your self. With parking????.. I am too old – thank heavens --to pound posts anymore, but if I can locates some brawny chaps...just begging to lift weights----I sure can provide the weights...and we can call it community service ????? especially the dog community. 

 

HEY GOLDIE.  Can you find “brawn?”