Monday, May 29, 2023

 May 29th 2023

May 29th 2023

My mother used to refer to a very shapely woman as looking like a feather bed tied in the middle!  I never knew what a feather bed was until I got here! This is the softest, fluffiest bed I think I have ever slept in and it's really not very bad at all!

Sandy has a check off list of things I must see on today's list including her neighbor's cows.  I couldn't imagine why she was wanting us to go see the cows except they were strange.  I believe they were Scottish Highland cows with great monstrous horns who then came right over to the golf and proceeded to compete for the cornbread that we had taken with us.  Those horns are massive and I needed to have more space with regard to those damn horns than she seemed to think necessary!  We did make it back safely!

Steve's hamburgers and Megan's fresh made potato salad for dinner rounded off a wonderful day.

Today's adventure involves going out on the boat.  I've tried to explain that I don't do well floating on water or with things that float on the water but I'm going to give it a shot!