Wednesday, October 5, 2022

 oct 5 2022

I have graduated from duct tape so something else I've forgotten already ----- alien tape--- it promises to be wonderful---supposedly bought a strip on the wall and stick a brick on it stays there or you put it on the  rafter put a handle on it and you can hang on it somehow I don't think I'm going to be doing that but my goal is to get up all these damnable electric surge bars that's the goal of the day -----I can never get the two little screws in the right place to be able to put them up by screws and I'm really looking forward to this project. Our electrical solutions in this house are a little too creative.

 

Last nights nightmare it was me dropping a 50 pound bag of dog food on buds head ----he wasn't. hurt but  he wasn’t to happy about it either.. poor bud.. I think my worry about dog food started by the fact that the big tractor which is the one that unloads the dog food ---is out of Commission at the moment it will not lift about the 1000 pounds that a pallet of that dog food ways... and if we don't have that tractor I don't know exactly how we're going to get the food off the track off the truck. I don't know when we're due to get another load... but you better concentrate on the tractor in the meantime the small tractor would never lift it.

Would be 8 pallets generally 7 regular food and one puppy pallet

details details

 

Judy was very helpful keeping me going straight... add insisted I go and have two shots a booster of the cova and I am on the Pfizer one... and she insisted I get a flu shot too which I did carefully writing it down on the card I hang around my neck..  

while I was there the nurse giving the injections told me she has a nephew who needs a dog so we talked about that this is a rinky **** little hole drugstore I think they're inclined to call these Chemists??   it's very small and very crowded today with all the old time Ipswich people come again to get there cover shot.

I think I might have been the youngest one in there.

 

Last night at mail call we opened that huge kettle which has been sitting around for a couple weeks now it's full of toys and chess sets... I was all excited to find tiny little cars run by a AAA battery that run around a pattern you could create with a bunch of 6 inch squares will the trench in them I will get those together for Mail call tonight probably so stay tuned

****
 flexibility is only part of what we give up to achieve scale.

boy aint that true