Friday, May 28, 2021

 IT MAY BE TRUE. WHO AM I TO QUESTION.. I FOUND OUT  ON THE INTERNET ... IN MY EMAILS THIS MORNING....

EVERYTIME YOU THINK YOU  HAVE HEARD IT ALL......BUT. ALTZEIMERS IS CAUSED B Y BRUSHING YOUR TEETH THE WRONG WAY????

20 1 space 5 space 28

This is going to be a very interesting daily doggie because I cannot correct anything my keyboard is not working and of all the batteries we have we do not have the one needed in this keyboard good space I meant to get on to a discussion about the fencing but it's going to be difficult I did manage to get into the a failed with a tractor so I could actually count how many long thin runs we do have and there are eight of them and the fencing is in excellent shape just a little crooked so in the process of straightening it out it's just gonna take some bull work and then the decision has to be made what do we put at the top of the fence do we run one pipe which is what I did in the chicken area or can we use one either 2 inch or 4 inch white strapping which would give us a visual of whether the fence was up at all and it would also support the fence to some degree

In the process of counting the fencing yesterday I stopped in the driveway and sat on my golf cart trying to figure out what fancy went where of the jumble and I thought appropriate they take on a small nap at the same time after which I'm told 17 cars drove by me sound asleep with my head on the steering wheel

oh how I'm gonna get this attached and be able to send it I don't know I might have to quit now because the keyboard is just not happy at all oh