Friday, April 28, 2023

 APRIL 28 2023

i once worked a short time in a huge room tracking satelites which involved very little scrap paper..... however one day someone decided to move the scrap basket and you would have thought the world was coming  to an end- creative complaining was just awful. pulling teeth was easier than moving that trash can.

 

 so to even tackle my current problem-- which does--- in fact--- involve peeing in the manure pile-- or not doing so.is literally astronomical.....as we try and shift around about 75 people and animals with the least possible disruption...

let me make a few rules .  

this is a physical problem--how to best use the  various parts  of crazy acres- 11.65 acres and 12 buildings.

*****in no way is anyone to contact explore or bother them- because the sheer volume of people at our site will present too much trouble and they could easily stop the problem by shutting us off entirely. Just don’t -under no circumstances.   they have no solution  to offer  to the mess either....

 

you all have the email addresses of  most of the majors involved--- if you feel you must-- email them .. and me... and use the subject matter "  the move"  so if it gets too bad we can delete in bulk....and still run what we all. need to run.

 

so what is the problem???

unfortunately ...#1 problem is  me.... i should not go thru another winter of ice- sliding both me and my car up and down the hill- that fact alone puts a time  limit on "the move" 

 

from there ...it becomes a rubric cube of water issues-- both income and outflow..... draining- from septic issues to icy hills to parking places, to noises, and smells,  to heat and air-conditioning,  to access to supplies with  trucks  coming and going....height of adjacent fencing.... internet access...    frequency of actionable facts...   such as peeing--- the manure pile may be  a most  solution. logical- especially for males-- except there is a camera there which unfortunately the dodge grain delivery man did not know about  until one of our camera people sent the photo to his boss. 

 

keeping also in mind... we all work for the IRS and they don't care who is closest to the  office trash can.

 

I am dead serious about not bothering  Charlie--- or his help.. they have enough to do..and have said so already.

And---- the cabin is out of the move as it is a place for my 2 children who have moved south, but both have jobs with companies here and are fun and a great help to me when they are here.. ...or  as used to happen – with the upstairs in the house......i can welcome cp friends flying in from Oregon for a few days of roving  rehabs or whatever  is happening. 

 

For me to need minimal help.... I’d like  to be able to back my car next to my room and lift the groceries into a special “purple house” chute .... like the mailbox one . get out and  go in my room, remove and deal with the groceries from the room side  ----in a divided effort because stamina is my big issue.. sounds perfect.  And amazon can be taught to deliver there too  I bet.--- the meat shack would become my overflow closet.

 

The parts are all here—with minimal  expense.....There are ideas which will astound the most level headed of you--- the considerations of “IF” and “BUT”  will amuse you for months....

 

Let me start off with...

 An elevator??  Of course---( yes we have one) ---If we move the fork lift to the front of the  laundry building it could easily be the elevator to the second floor- thru. the window---- for both me and my 4 or 5 dogs BUT that would involve diesel fumes unless we attach the rat eradication fume tubes which are hanging there now.

 

Cheers....


p.s one other MUST ---- that iron glenwood cooking stove goes with me - !!