Monday, April 24, 2023

 april 24 2023

Just when you think it can't get more ridiculous it does.... way back during cov pandemic I was reassured by the stability of America's systems when my supply of freeze dried worms was replenished by truck in my local feed store.. and I went on to wonder who and how they raised freeze dried worms . and I still don't know much about it but I did see in my daily perusal of the repurposed web  that someone was offering pallets of hundreds of cloth grain bags... with the comment that they had gotten picked up by the worm growers somehow used in the process of growing worms.. when you buy a bag of freeze dried worms which I've done many Times Now there's an awful lot of worms in the bag so I think I'm gonna put that on one of my lists of interesting  places to go to along with the FedEx distribution center.

then yesterday I found. there is someone looking to buy artificial whale poop.. just when you think you've heard it all.... apparently it has something to do with whale poop sinking to the bottom and doing something with reducing carbon in the atmosphere.. that's a long stretch from the bottom of the ocean to wherever all this carbon is the atmosphere but it was a serious program and artificial whale poop has something to do with it.. I don't know whether the manufacturer of artificial whale poop would be as interesting to watch as the production of freeze dried worms so I won't put that on my To Do List quite yet.

 

I thank you for all your contributions of names for Judy and I. We haven't decided on an official yet except we have a lot of words we can now use when we write about ourselves in like the newspaper and things----words that I hadn't thought of--  dames with Danes  got a lot of votes --- Geezers roadshow--got only one but it was funny..

Lot of creativity in 125 emails.. I had a good time reading them.

 

with regard to our roadshow--we have a gig tomorrow. and Wednesday.. and I really would like to use the British pram..   and carry pasta in it because it really is funny and unexpected along with extremely handy because you put a roll of paper towels and a lot of other things in the pram along with the dog..  Pasta is not getting any smaller

so I'm not sure whether next week he's even going to fit... but that pram is lovely as the prop that could carry a variety of things besides a puppy—like a chicken—or bunny.

Tho a pup would be my first choice.

 

it is also difficult to carry in my forerunner with four Danes and Judy I'm not sure we even could-- we could try.. I used to own one of those funny things that would slide into the trailer hitch and was actually just a platform about 18 inches wide----- it used to stay right inside the garage because it's not something you need all the time.. but like a lot of things it got moved or something any rate I don't know where it is.. so my chore of the day is to try and figure out how to carry that pram on the back bumper somehow..

 

Oh what do the simple folk do?


this is a nurse at a rehab center. with siz and bentley