Monday, November 14, 2022

 nov 14 2022

good morning world....  

May I be the first to tell you for those of you who haven't figured it out ----old people(me) have a real problem facing books--somebody sent me the directions on how to read stuff in facebooks and I really did look at it for about 4 minutes... and decided it just wasn't worth the effort of friending and unfriending ----grouping ungrouping joining not joining undo joining it just was more than I could deal with....

I had the same feeling about crypto and bits of coins  or whatever.....- and wasn’t I lucky to not have been able to get involved with that...  bless “goldie”

 

Soooo.....Really happy to get an e-mail from sandy telling us what a good time she was having with her dog .

 

Hello Ms Carlene

 

My Mama and Me hope you are well, we’ve sent you other emails and hope this one finds it’s way to you.

 

We think of you every day with Thanks to you finding just the right Mama for me to help. Lord knows she’s a hand full.

I just know you would be so proud of me and all the things I do. I ride on boats, I stay with My Mama even in those hospitals, I help feed horses, I go swimming, Ms Carlene I even dance now! My Mama loves to dance so I’m her partner.

I am the star where ever I go!

And all my clothes, I’ve got outfits for every occasion, Mama say’s I have more than her.

Everywhere we go somebody says there’s Lady Ripple, I’m a true Southern Bell Service Dog and I’m very smart.

 Love,

Team Lady Ripple and Sandy

 

thank you sandy !!!

There you go now. ...enjoy that news... all you people who watched( and helped ) lady ripple grow into the great dog she now is...

 

So now.... if we have donated over 200 dogs----



now for the bltch of the day....... excluding sandy and lady ripple......
a cp said they wished i would give reports of recipients--- well i would if i had any...
problem is... everyone assumes i read everything in facebook...
i don't.   ----  SOMEONE SENT ME THE DIRECTIONS  ON HOW TO BE SOME KIND OF FRIENDING SO I WOULD AUTOMATICALLY GET THEIR POSTS.....
WHICH PUTS ME BACK TO  ??WHY DO I HAVE TO STRUGGLE TO TRY AND UNDERSTAND THE DIRECTIONS ON BEING ABLE TO READ THEIR FB POSTS MYSELF???
seems strange to me.... i had to work hard to earn the many thousands of $$ to get started at this   raise and train a dog to donate free of charge????????....while you are at it... take just one thing here... the arena....paid for long ago by my  working for the WantAd magazine for  $.04 per magazine.  go ahead  all you math types...  to buy that stuff which became the arena was $51,000... so how many magazines did i have to sell to pay for that--- because that is how i paid for it !!  not to mention every doorknob and  fencepost on  crazy acres... all i ask is an update every month or so-- hopefully amusing....

well to be absolutely accurate  i started at $.02 per magazine... and i got a raise !!--
it has been a long haul !
*****

HI CARLENE!
FLUFFY HERE!
YOU WOULD HAVE NEVER GUESSED WHAT HAPPENED TO ME: I AM IN MILWAKEE AT THE AIRPORT HEADING TO CALIFORNIA AND I HAD THE LITTLE MONKEY FIST ON THE ZIPPER OF MY PURSE AND THE TSA DID NOT ALLOW ME TO KEEP IT, THEY TOOK IT OFF SAYING THAT IT AN ITEM OF SELF DEFENSE, CONSEQUENTLY NOT PERMITED ON THE PLAIN!
CAN YOU FREAKING IMAGINE???
SO I SAID, JUST TAKE IT 'CAUSE I HAVE MORE AT HOME! DAMM IT!