Wednesday, October 16, 2024

 


Tight scheduele today with people arriving for this donkey?derby? apparently  couple have rv’s and there was ssomethig BOUT PICKING UP ANOTHER IRV AT6PM??

AND THE SHIRTS ARE DONE – LOOKING GOOD...  BUT THAT ADDS ANOTHER SECTIODN TO GOLDYS... ATHE 2MAILORDER DEPARTMENT..

 

I was hoping to find somebody to help get down the yuppie puppy from the back of the building 25 I'm gonna be on the lookout for the first first person standing around not actively employed I think Yep penny could enjoy that and it would be a source of food for her to keep eating she just cannot get enough food to eat also

 

OK so much for dictation because I did not use the word eat up there that got put in because of the word food. 

Remember any of this AI is in fact artificial. ? is that what that stands for? Strange world because AI to me means artificial insemination---thanks for helping to put the sperm where the boy fellow wasn't able to get it somehow umm..  I've tried. that process I had some frozen DOG   sperm from Germany umm... I think I have detailed that once before but it involved drawing the sperm at an official sperm drawing place so they could verify the male that was used that happened I think on a Tuesday and was frozen ... in a 3 foot tall sperm holder....and shipped on Wednesday and somehow landed in Paris on Friday which was a holiday and it did not get shipped out until Monday when it landed in the United states On an off day so they had to get someone from the US Department of Agriculture to verify the arrival of this sperm so I didn't really get it till Tuesday or Wednesday I've forgotten which but George tried to put it where it belonged and which didn't work and I eventually got the New England expert who was in Rhode Island I had to drive down and he surgically implanted the sperm end the harl female I've forgotten what her name was nice dog anyway that didn't work either so I'm not a real promoter of AI of any kind,,

 

LAURA OF BMW KENNEL was much more efficient – she didn’t bother with the frozen nitrogen  container,,... she had pilot friends who transported vials in their shirt pocket--- and many of her litters were conceived in the lady room of the kennedy airport..  she had beautiful dogs—winnng west minster many times....

But her more remarkable “feet” was to transport 4 or 5 to fire island in a small rowboat

 

I tried to duplicate that in hoods pond... unsuccessfully...