Monday, October 14, 2024

 dd 10114 nearly


Carlene White 
From:animalep@aol.com
To:pearl2637@aol.com,carlene white,doug phillips,Linda K. Brown,Kitty Bartholomew
Mon, Oct 14 at 10:15 AM
this totaly wiped out today... all that happened so far is a phys ther visit,,,,f
the rest of this is yesterday,,,, and i cant get it back...

 i have donhe 2 door holding monkey fists.  and tqaled to the phys therapy guy 

Dd 10 13

Judy said she wasn't going to speak to me if I didn't get rid of that pile of papers right in front of my chair so I did that and now I'm late here however progress is being made Janine is feeding at Meredith and things like that and we'll be back shortly I don't know what's going on with Elizabeth haven't heard I was busy doing paperwork I hate paperwork.

 

the best news I have to report is that bud blocked the door the cold air coming in the door with a plywood door and a doggy door on the bottom and they are using it including penny who's not thrilled with it but she will go in and out that's a great plus because the pellet stove as you know is not being all that reliable so it is nice to have the draft of cold air blocked and bud did a fantastic job as he always does..

 

Janine and I have some scheduling and thinking to do...  and I am told that Mary is about to arrive back from California and we'll probably land in the RV probably life is going to be so much easier January 1st... then I can invite people to stay and I'll have room to put them and things like that...

 

 One of my biggest assets in the past two years has been my poor memory if I get stuck on any of the details it has been outrageous however moving forward I've got plans and God help us...

 

2 years ago i gave those lovely floor people a huge deposit..... i trust they are “still with us?"

ohh yeahaybet ohh no no ohh no ohh nohe