Wednesday, October 2, 2024

 Dd 10. 02

 

Little late---- lost power--- well actually I lost power all the other buildings on this property have a generator except the guesthouse..  And it's not just that I lost power I lost all my passwords and t I had the daily doggie pretty well written in my headhings like that and that start again when that takes a while however we're on it..

 

Stuff has a way of getting very complicated very quickly in a place like this.  take yesterday I had a phone call from someone named Marsha so I thought that was that same RN who would come to me the day before and said she'd be back and she said that in the phone call that she was right outside my door and she was afraid to come in because of the dogs so I said I was just getting out of the shower and to come ahead and the dogs were fine,,, it never occurred to me that she was at the wrong house which she was over at my old house Elizabeth now Elizabeth and full of German shepherds that are not quite the same as great Danes she did not get bitten but as she walked through the door Elizabeth husband came running at her screaming get out of here get out of here as he was afraid what the dogs would do which they didn't do and everything was fine but the whole thing was pretty funny to start with she is a very nice RN and I hope she comes back to see us somewhere along the line I have never in my life had three companies fighting over me but that's about the way it is right now...m.  I now have quite a few demonstrable ailments..   All requiring some kind of medical attention and then need to be checked on with all sorts of testing which then can be billed separately to Medicare I think what they call me is a cash cow??. That problem is yet to be sorted out because person #3 RN  was the person who was entering the wrong house and facing German shepherds and she was really very funny about it... funny and amused people sre an or an asset around here .

 

Now the topic of the day was to be.. The fact that I learn.  I learn very slowly but I do eventually learn.---namely.---There is a person from Guatemala who saved many pennies move to the United states and purchased a huge wood chipper..  Then   he  sat down and read the entire manual.. and went out and bought a grease gun..  so that when his friends who cut down trees need to grind up the tops of trees they call him they want to borrow his chipper... But it's not really borrow it is rent so that he has enough money by grease for his grease gun and enough time to sit down and read more of the manual..   he's kind of a prepackaged bud...  who has for 14 years read all our manuals and figured out how to keep our machinery running..  but he like I – are  getting old failing eyesight /

So that we are finding it's more economical to sit back and let our friendly Guatemalan provide a chipper..  This pleases Janine to no end because she has very little tolerance 4 machinery which doesn't function perfectly..  and she too has found that she doesn't have to own these things she just needs to remember our friendly guatemalans name and phone number.. This concept gives her more room underneath our various tents--for things like picnic tables for bus loads of people coming here from adult care centers.  This process it's called intellectual growth... so that this person named Linda Cloud can collect all the numbers and find that we have serviced over 6000 people and it's not quite a year yet..  

 

Crazy acres has always been a very delicate balance of interdependency.  A wonderful camera person was not using her car and offered it to me for our operation. When that happened it was wonderful but almost an extra until one day someone smashed Jane's car door, I really stopped driving... Elizabeth's daughter started driving.  And Elizabeth's husband and carlene became addicted to a lunch of  mangoes smoothies. From topsfield.... So all the cars rotated 1 notch and everything is working fine.

 

Stay tuned...for the ”formal? happy birthday celebration ?oct  19th. with donkeys ...

update on ashville nc--- guns are drawn over food and water... plus there is no cash around..atms out etc